Volkswagen GTI Forums - My Fast GTi banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
809 Posts
uncle dude said:
Jake Brown skateboard fall. 50' onto the hardwood - ouch :'(

That the one from lastnite ?? I cant watch the vid here at work. If it is, I totally thought he was not gonna walk away from that. That was brutal !! Hardcore to the max, and then to have *** Bob Burnquist come right after that and snatch the gold from him just pissed me off. Two years in a row he gets jacked by a lesser trick. LAME !!!

·
Premium Member
4,311 Posts
uncle dude said:
Isn't there a deduction for crashing? I am just glad he tucked his legs in at the last second because he would be in a wheel chair otherwise.
I can't believe he didn't fracture his hip w/ that impact :eek:

Did you see the shoes on the landing?

·
Registered
809 Posts
uncle dude said:
Isn't there a deduction for crashing? I am just glad he tucked his legs in at the last second because he would be in a wheel chair otherwise.
There is a deduction, but he was in the lead before that jump and they take the best score, not an average. Its just cuz Burnquist is a bigger name, cant have the up and comer win. Pshaw, BS !!

·
Registered
577 Posts
cmon guys pay attention .... lol - i know this is an old post.

It was the first completed 720 on the super ramp, not the first 720 degree revolution ever!

This huge ramp is a creation made by bob burnquist, he has this ramp at his home...its built into the side of a mountain. X games took the idea of it and made it for use in competition.

Jake was the first to land a 720 over the gap of the super ramp in X games competition.

Anyone know who was the first to do an El rollo in a full pipe...anyone know what an el rollo is?

How about the first person to perform an ollie? what was his name - dont cheat.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.