My Fast GTi banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm trading in my car, and the dealer wants it stock. So before i go and post all of my parts on e-bay, i figure i'd give you fellas a shot at all of my goodies from my 06 GTI MkV. I'll be selling the following parts:

Neuspeed P-Flow intake
Eurojet Turbo-back 3" stainless exhaust
European Tails
Carbon Fiber badgeless grille from Seibon
Silver painted eyelids
H&R sport springs

i might have more, i forget all the stuff i have to take off, but i'll be putting up a seperate post for each item with prices and links so you can check the parts out first. So shoot me a personal message if you'd like to make an early offer. I'm only accepting personal checks, and the buyer is responsible for all shipping costs. I'll ship the item as soon as the check goes through :)

·
Registered
110 Posts
drvitlkeyustolit said:
I'm trading in my car, and the dealer wants it stock. So before i go and post all of my parts on e-bay, i figure i'd give you fellas a shot at all of my goodies from my 06 GTI MkV. I'll be selling the following parts:

Neuspeed P-Flow intake
Eurojet Turbo-back 3" stainless exhaust
European Tails
Carbon Fiber badgeless grille from Seibon
Silver painted eyelids
H&R sport springs

i might have more, i forget all the stuff i have to take off, but i'll be putting up a seperate post for each item with prices and links so you can check the parts out first. So shoot me a personal message if you'd like to make an early offer. I'm only accepting personal checks, and the buyer is responsible for all shipping costs. I'll ship the item as soon as the check goes through :)
You selling the JL audio sub???

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Since you're all so curious, I'm trading it in for a Dodge Ram 1500 Quad Cab with the 5.7L HEMI. Circumstances in my life changed and i can no longer drive a tiny little sports car. I need something that can tow, haul 4 or 5 people comfortably, haul lots of other stuff, go in the snow, and guzzle gas like it's going out of style(which, ironically, it sort of is ;)), all at the same time. and believe me when i tell you i will never, ever drive a minivan, so the ram fits that nitch quite nicely

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
the exhaust only has about 10k miles on it, and the grill has only been on my car for a month, if that. You can check out the exhaust at http://www.20squared.com/catalog/product_info.php?cPath=6_8_11_22&products_id=264 . It retails for $1,099.00, I'll take $800. The grill can be checked out at http://www.namotorsports.net/detail.cfm/part_cd/SBFG0607VWGTI-TD. That goes for $250. I'll take $200 for that piece, since it's so new. So a $1,000 plus shipping for the two of them. Send me you're zip code via personal message so i can give you an accurate price for shipping.

·
Registered
573 Posts
drvitlkeyustolit said:
the exhaust only has about 10k miles on it, and the grill has only been on my car for a month, if that. You can check out the exhaust at http://www.20squared.com/catalog/product_info.php?cPath=6_8_11_22&products_id=264 . It retails for $1,099.00, I'll take $800. The grill can be checked out at http://www.namotorsports.net/detail.cfm/part_cd/SBFG0607VWGTI-TD. That goes for $250. I'll take $200 for that piece, since it's so new. So a $1,000 plus shipping for the two of them. Send me you're zip code via personal message so i can give you an accurate price for shipping.
I bet you would take $200 plus shipping. The site you link take you to lists the grill as $199. Not a bad turn around for a used grill. Hoping that you would send the parts after my check cleared for an $800 exhaust that has been cut off of your car does not sound like much of a deal either.

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
to Gunny:

The reason i wait for the check to clear, is because i've been dicked over by people in the past, as i'm sure some of the other people on this site have, and on that note, the exhaust goes on (and off) with metal clamps that are quite easily removed without being "cut". It's called a "slip fit", in case you wanted to know, which i'm guessing you did since you but yourself into other people's business. Anyway, if you don't want to buy any of these parts, please let other people have a chance.

to Bcruzin:

there are roughly 12 thousand miles on the intake. The filter was washed religiously, and is still in very good shape. The site for the intake is http://www.namotorsports.net/detail.cfm/part_cd/NS65.10.97 they're asking $179, I'll take $110 plus shipping.

·
Registered
573 Posts
Actually I didn't really give a shit about the slip fit or aquit shit. They go on that way, but don't always come off clean. Its not an item that is made to move from car to car like a portable nav system. But no, I am not going to sit by and let you take advantage of some of the fellow GTI brothers in here. You are still charging them MORE than new for the grill. They can buy what ever they want, I just think they should be informed.

·
Registered
573 Posts
Oh, and as for the dicked part, I have been stiffed on parts that never shipped after payment, or came in trashed condition. Trust is a two way street.

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
i understand that, but i am posting these parts on this forum as a favor to the rest of the members, to try and give them a good deal on some quality parts, it's up to them if they wanna buy stuff new or used.

as far as the grill goes, i paid the $250 asking price online, it wasn't on sale when i bought it, plus i paid tax, and shipping, and had to modify it slightly to get it to fit my car exactly, so $200 bucks tax free, and the cheapest shipping possible, is still a good deal in my book

for anyone who thinks i'm trying to rip you off, just know that i am a corrections officer in Pennsylvania, enough said ...

·
Registered
253 Posts
why do you people have to be that mean?
this guy is selling his stuff for low price and you treat him like ......

i guess you will miss your gti :'(

1 - 20 of 33 Posts