Volkswagen GTI Forums - My Fast GTi banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
1,629 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
for all of you who wanted to see how low my car is here are 2 pics.

my friend has the black GTi and is standing in the middle of the 2 cars in the second picture. his suspension is stock.

·
Registered
300 Posts
Pics from the side, please? I've noticed that wheels in the wells make a big difference to the look of the car.

·
Registered
747 Posts
yea thats cool even 2 pictures stuck together would work...
or if you have a pic of the wheel gap of your car you could just post it so I could compare it to a pic of mine >:D

·
Registered
1,629 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
how about this...

dont worry all those stickers are off the car now except my local club and local shops :)

·
Registered
1,629 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
i wish i had 18"s it would look so so much better :). you can only get one finger in between the wheel and the tire... and no rubbing ever... believe it or not the front use to be 2.5 inches lower [fish]... looked great but rubbed a bit too much :/. perfect now though O0

·
Premium Member
4,311 Posts
GTfly said:
i wish i had 18"s it would look so so much better :). you can only get one finger in between the wheel and the tire... and no rubbing ever... believe it or not the front use to be 2.5 inches lower [fish]... looked great but rubbed a bit too much :/. perfect now though O0
Mine was rubbing a lil bit after the wheel swap- it was just a matter of bending the tabs on the backside of the fender. I thought I was gonna have to get the fenders rolled.

·
Registered
1,629 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
coilovers!!!... i knida wanna get some racing springs though to put on the coilovers... get a little extra drop. think its a good idea??? i want the back tucking >:D

·
Premium Member
4,311 Posts
GTfly said:
coilovers!!!... i knida wanna get some racing springs though to put on the coilovers... get a little extra drop. think its a good idea??? i want the back tucking >:D
Call Beaux at Stasis- he'll hook you up O0

1 - 18 of 18 Posts