My Fast GTi banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,629 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
with the lower part of the rear bumper being black... is their a mod you can put on to replace it (new rear bumper) or can you paint it?? im not too sure how painting it will make it look though ???

·
Registered
68 Posts
Just pick up a reiger full kit... Its only 950$ right now and is a front valance, 2 side skirts, and a rear valance... Check it out at namotorsports.net (I'm not affiliated with either reiger or namotorsports.net, but its the kit im going to get as it is a good price for a great look)

·
Registered
1,629 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
mmm i do love the kit but i dont like the price. being 17 and working for only $6.75 an hour i am not able to spend much over 300 bucks on anything :-\. think they will sell the rear part seperate?

·
Premium Member
1,908 Posts
That kit looks nice, but if you get that you have to get the quad tip exhausts for another $1200. I wonder, does that add anything to the performance? I mean I know a lower restriction exhaust helps performance a bit, but splitting one exhaust into two and then again into four tips, does it make any difference?

Also, they do sell everything separate GTFly. I'm thinking of getting the Rieger side skirts and front bumper but getting something for the rear that doesn't require new exhaust tips. Or just leaving the rear as is and getting a whole new exhaust once the current one is completely rusted over.

·
Registered
1,629 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
mmm. yeah but the rear bumper on there looks like it would be lower then everything else on the car so it might look kinda weird if i only had the back... thats why i wanted to get the BM GTI cause you couldnt really tell the difference haha.

·
Registered
15 Posts
I might be a little late on this conversation, but this thread is exactly what im looking for. I am interested in the rieger kit, but I am not prepared to buy a new exhaust for the rear valence. Any link to this other rear bumper you are talking about?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts