Volkswagen GTI Forums - My Fast GTi banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
333 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I took my resonator out, which has made my car sound terrible, and ever since its been out I've been getting loud squeaks from under my car when ever I go over bumps or when I shift and the car jerks forward and than backward slightly. I Don't know if it's related to the resonator delete or not. But it only started happening after the modification. It can hear mouse like squeaks and some creaks coming from what sounds like right under my seat, but its an outside noise, not an interior one. Any Ideas?

·
Registered
6,126 Posts
So I took my resonator out, which has made my car sound terrible, and ever since its been out I've been getting loud squeaks from under my car when ever I go over bumps or when I shift and the car jerks forward and than backward slightly. I Don't know if it's related to the resonator delete or not. But it only started happening after the modification. It can hear mouse like squeaks and some creaks coming from what sounds like right under my seat, but its an outside noise, not an interior one. Any Ideas?
did they reattach your muffler or did they just cut the resinator out and never weld anything back into its spot?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts