My Fast GTi banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
573 Posts
Do a fwording search dip poop.  There are only about ten threads on intakes going.  At least your title matched what you were looking for.

·
Registered
321 Posts
Gunny said:
Do a fucking searck dip shit. There are only about ten threads on intakes going. At least your title matched.
I would have to agree with Gunny, although, perhaps not with his enthusiasm.

·
Registered
1,219 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Gunny said:
Do a fwording search dip poop. There are only about ten threads on intakes going. At least your title matched what you were looking for.
Wow, i had no idea my question would hit a nerve. Sorry for upsetting you ???

anyway, i guess that P-Flo is the way to go?

·
Registered
573 Posts
Thats a lot of dancing for you lately... O0

Let me know in this one, I am really interested. Sound, gain, etc. You are stock otherwise, or flashed?

My next few mods are cosmetic. I'll be posting them on the Candy White thread.

·
Premium Octane
1,289 Posts
Workin by the light of a sodium vapor lamp and a Mag-Light, I got it hooked up. I let it idle for about 5 mins. Then sat there and revved to different RPM's for another minute. Then hit the road, steadily stomping the accelerator more and more. It's a different car. It sounds better than I ever thought it was, I was expecting maybe a little hiss from the DV... no, its more than that, without being obnoxious. Holy Shit. Even at a stand still, you take it to 2500 rpm you hear a little something. Under load, my god. I just installed my sub a month ago, I doubt it'll ever be on again. >:D I say do it. Install aside from lighting conditions was a snap. I had to scrounge for the screw to attach the intake to the valve-top mount thing, but other than that.. 45 mins. I do hear a little whistle/resonance at the beginning of the RPM band, but it's quickly drowned out by the purr of the 2 liter. I need a cigarette.

·
Premium Member
4,311 Posts
Bcruzin said:
Holy Shit. Even at a stand still, you take it to 2500 rpm you hear a little something. Under load, my god. I just installed my sub a month ago, I doubt it'll ever be on again. >:D
The stock audio package may not be the greatest, but roll the windoes down and you have in car entertainment. >:D O0

The shop I go to worked on a stock MkV today, they took it for a road test and couldn't believe it was the same car as mine. 8)

1 - 12 of 12 Posts