Volkswagen GTI Forums - My Fast GTi banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey all... just stumbled upon your site and I must say one of the nicest VW sites I have been on. The point of this thread is my office just got back from a salesman a 05 Gti with only 11000 miles on it. Would 16000 be a good price on it? It has been very well taken care of and only has a slight scuff mark on the passenger side front rim. It's silver which I love. I live in the Seattle area not that really makes a difference I don't think about price. Well if this works out I will definitely have alot of questions...
Thanks in advance
Lamil

·
Registered
11 Posts
In my opinion cars that salesmen had are probably driven harder and more careless than rental cars. I'd get it thoroughly checked out before making a decision. Pricewise I'd say yes, that is a great price. I paid 13,000 for my 03 with 50,000 miles, but the price went up because I wanted the timing belt replaced immediately.

·
Premium Member
12,563 Posts
Hell i paid 11.9k for my 02 with 63k miles... So i'd give up another 4k for 11k miles on it in a heart beat ./

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Yea he took really good care of it. Since the company pays for all maintenance people seem to actually get it done. Thanks for your guys help I've been leaning to get it from the outset but I guess alittle push always helps heh. If I manage to get it I'll post some pics I do like that its all stock and no one f'ed up anything with it.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.