Volkswagen GTI Forums - My Fast GTi banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
137 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
if anyone else has gumball style racing or street racing clips with GTI's. I want to see them. just watching that turkish guy drive like that is exciting.

·
Registered
137 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
can everyone please get a dash cam and show the cool parts of the video for us here at myfastgti.com ??

·
Registered
118 Posts
You're trying to duplicate it?

Don't get me wrong, it's thoroughly entertaining to watch, I couldn't take my eyes away from the screen. Driving like that though is stupid and reckless. Racing a buddy or even strangers on an open road with no one around is one thing, but weaving in and out of traffic at extremely high speeds like a moron that wants to die is another.

Endangering other people's lives isn't cool. Save it for the track.
My .02

·
Registered
115 Posts
Yeap you're absolutely right. I totally agree with you and I never drive like that. It's in the middle of the main highway of the asian side of Istanbul. It's on Maltepe in D100 (E5) ,which is like what I95 means for Chicago, for Istanbul.

·
Registered
888 Posts
i agree too i wouldent want to risk my life or anyone else's by diving that way party because i dont have the skills or experience yet but also all that it takes is one fuuck up on a road like that to kill 10+ ppl. and total 50+cars. undertaking some fool in a honda that thinks that they can drive 65 in the left lane then cutting him off is one thing but risking the lives of that many people to that degree is just stupid. ive been in a 350ZS with over 600HP and we were driving 140 weaving in and out of traffic on rt. 1, though the traffic was kinda light, and it was such a rush, afterword i was like wtf was i thinking i have my entire life ahead of me and one little rush isnt worth it, well not that way anway. i agree save it or the track or roads where there arent any innocent people that you could bring down with you.

·
Registered
832 Posts
heres another 1 kinda long but i like his driver style and im trying to duplicate it.
Tons of people drive like this....they all live in Jersey!!!!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts