Lolzz so sweet...

4K views 17 replies 10 participants last post by  Jsilva970 
#1 ·
The aftermath of the most recent Noreastern in CT :D

My poor fast... [help]

See less See more
#3 ·
You think that's bad, I can't even see mine anymore :(
Any you were just saying the other day.... you wanted snow :) Well I hooked you up!

#5 ·
Wanted snow so I could ride snowboards, not to the point where I have no clue where I parked...
Be moar specific next time.... I used to date Mother Nature and when I called in a favor I just told her to give you some fluffy white stuff... I didnt get into depth about how much...

My Bad!

#10 ·
Also, where you from Silva? This storm pretty much obliterated the east coast...
silva is from NH

this was what i found when i came home today

had about 26" in my drive way

i had driven from White Plains, NY to Bridgeport about 50miles

I95 was closed from exit 18 to exit 21, some truck was blocking the highway and the cops didnt let anyone pass

i was lucky that the GTI is small enough to fit between car and was able to get out at exit 18

took rt1 all the way home

#13 ·
Y'know for once I'm happy that Wisco isn't getting pounded. I'm used to anywhere from a foot to 5 feet of snow at any given time during the winter. We haven't gotten much at all this winter. Not even ice. I guess the world is changing and the east coast just wanted it more.

Enjoi!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.