Volkswagen GTI Forums - My Fast GTi banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
176 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey all:

Just picked up my new '07 GTi on friday and had a couple questions regarding the interior lights.

Is there a dome light in between the two map lights in the front. When i open the doors the map lights come on, but the area in between stays dark. In the back seat, all three lights come on (map lights and the dome light).

2nd question. The reflectors on the bottom of the front doors. Are they lights or are they simply just reflectors? If they are lights. these ones arent comming on either.

Any help would be great!

Thanks

·
Premium Member
4,311 Posts
HNDA-KLR said:
Hey all:

Just picked up my new '07 GTi on friday and had a couple questions regarding the interior lights.

Is there a dome light in between the two map lights in the front. When i open the doors the map lights come on, but the area in between stays dark. In the back seat, all three lights come on (map lights and the dome light).

2nd question. The reflectors on the bottom of the front doors. Are they lights or are they simply just reflectors? If they are lights. these ones arent comming on either.

Any help would be great!

Thanks
No dome light and the doors are just reflectors (they were planned to be lights at one time, but they changed the design :-\).

·
Registered
1,064 Posts
Dragon said:
HNDA-KLR said:
Hey all:

Any help would be great!

Thanks
No dome light and the doors are just reflectors (they were planned to be lights at one time, but they changed the design :-\).
Isn't it sleepy time for you corporate stiff type people?

·
Premium Member
4,311 Posts
22350 said:
Dragon said:
HNDA-KLR said:
Hey all:

Any help would be great!

Thanks
Isn't it sleepy time for you corporate stiff type people?
Almost- I'm off for two days anyhow :p

1 - 5 of 5 Posts