1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
952 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
842 Posts
Re: Latest VW GTI NewsVolkswagen unveils 2008 Jetta Wagon and Touareg 2 as North

Fast Freddie said:
Volkswagen unveils 2008 Jetta Wagon and Touareg 2 as North American premiere at the 2007 Vancouver Auto Show (CNW Group via Yahoo! Finance)

Volkswagen has chosen the 2007 Vancouver Auto Show to debut the all-new 2008 Jetta Wagon, as well as the retouched 2008 Touareg as North-American premieres.

http://us.rd.yahoo.com/dailynews/rs...om/cnw/070330/volkswagen_unveils_ca.html?.v=1
I am going tomorrow, will share some pics of the wagon. I hope the tail lights are more like the Passat. The pictures I have seen on the internet show a very bland configuration. Will be sitting in the GTI for a few hours, holding off the crowd.......

·
Premium Member
1,908 Posts
Re: Latest VW GTI NewsVolkswagen unveils 2008 Jetta Wagon and Touareg 2 as North

I've already seen a MkV Jetta wagon on the roads.

·
Premium Member
1,908 Posts

I did... in Canada.

·
Registered
842 Posts

Thalo said:
I did... in Canada.
I just saw it at the Auto Show in Vancouver - not really worth discussing. They did have a Fahrenheit there which was very nice, the colour is way nicer in person. The Toureg is alot nicer as well, but the biggest crowd around any car was the pumpkin orange GTI.

·
Premium Member
1,908 Posts

At the Edmonton motorshow the GTI was also the main attraction of the VW area. They didn't have an orange one, but a lot of people were crowded around it and they had a little GTI racing game for the kids, with an actual GTI leather seat to sit in.

I don't think the Jetta wagon is anything special either. If I wanted a wagon, I'd get a Passat wagon for a little extra size and comfort.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts