1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
952 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
1,064 Posts
Re: Latest VW GTI NewsOettinger Releases a 330 Hp Volkswagen Golf GTI (AutoSpies.com)

Sure sounds like a lot of power for the mods they added? Maybe they did a few things they didn't mention?
Or is it just inflated BHP.

·
Registered
1,629 Posts
Re: Latest VW GTI NewsOettinger Releases a 330 Hp Volkswagen Golf GTI (AutoSpies.com)

wouldnt that be nice to have 330hp? haha

·
Registered
857 Posts
Re: Latest VW GTI NewsOettinger Releases a 330 Hp Volkswagen Golf GTI (AutoSpies

Can we please drop the Nissan thing, that was well over a month ago now and I think we're confusing a lot of newcomers.

·
Registered
220 Posts

no dude, not a nissan. its my GTI, and it's stock....lol mine just came a little faster than everyone else's

anyways. i think this GTI can attribute it's power gains to being tuned by Otteinger software wise. think about how the 2.0T put out more power in other cars with minimal mechanical differences....

its all about that tuning.

·
Registered
1,629 Posts

i am pretty sure they have upgrades besides just tuning. there is no way they can crank out 330 from the stock engine unless they changed some internals or put on a bigger turbo like the APR K04. if im not mistaken i believe the K04 claims to have just around 330hp...

·
Registered
1,629 Posts

K04 upgrade makes 300hp. with an intake and full exhaust ontop of that 330 sounds about right.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts