Volkswagen GTI Forums - My Fast GTi banner
1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,420 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

I don't care if i started a new thread. :)

So it's 46 degrees outside, which is cold for SouthEast Texas. So it was doing my turbo good. :)

and then a second run. As if he didn't have enough.

·
Registered
577 Posts
LOL

NICE!!! the 2nd run ya killed him. what was up with his flyby on the 1rst run though, im guessing you let off and he stayed in it?

·
Registered
103 Posts
why can't anyone learn that when they're challenged by us and our "fast", they should just throw in the towel? nice representation of what our "fast" can do.

why is it that i can't race anyone out here in the bay? i really can't wait for my first one.

·
Registered
2,169 Posts
sooo freakin sexy of a video...i love it. made my night.

·
Registered
129 Posts
I test drove the RSX type-S a while back and remember thinking how rediculously fast it was. Now that I have my fahrenheit fast its nice to know that theres quite a bit of vehicles out there it can kill. Don't try to race an RS4 though lol...an older M3 though maybe.

·
Premium Member
3,420 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thanks. I'll let my friend who always films know.

Can you believe that's with a cell phone?

Just wait til I get my hands on a real camera!!!

I'm in the process of taking all the videos and making a little movie. :)

I'm doing that now. Will probably be done tomorrow or Tuesday. :)

·
Premium Member
4,311 Posts
Amazing how quite the GTI is next to the civic with the Canobees exhaust.

Canobees™ are supposed to add about 20HP.

·
Premium Member
3,420 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Amazing how quite the GTI is next to the civic with the Canobees exhaust.

Canobees™ are supposed to add about 20HP.
Actually sounds pretty nice at low speeds... he doesn't have a fart can exhaust... he has a dual exhaust. But on the video sounds pretty loud.

·
Registered
2,169 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
I know I'm bringing back an old post but its the best place for me to post without starting a new thread. I got this message from a friend and he wants to race.

"in the rsx type-s its a short ram cold air intake, and yeah, I got. K20 a1, its a lot faster than just any k20, but the k20 with the weight of my car its really fast, plus I have racing slicks"

I'm running stock DSG right now but what do you think? I'm kinda worried cause we have money on it. Should I do it from a dig or roll? Any extra tips would be greatly appreciated!

P.S. Don't worry, we'll be racing on the road (1.2 miles of straight road) to my house which nobody else lives on so we will not be putting anyone else in danger.

1 - 20 of 43 Posts