Volkswagen GTI Forums - My Fast GTi banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Everyone,

I just picked up my 07 GTi two days ago, and am already having trouble keeping the black mats clean. Do you have any tips? Has anyone bought those rubber honeycomb mats off of the VDub site?

Thanks,

Simon

·
Registered
321 Posts
I have those rubber honeycomb matts. They are pretty nice, especially now that winter is coming. I don't know how much they cost because mine came with the car FREE!!! I also got the Gorilla Gear FREEEE!!! haha, my dealer rocks. Anyway, you could buy some generic rubber matts at your local auto parts store. They wouldn't fit as nicely as the VW matts but I'm sure they would be much cheaper.

·
Registered
2 Posts
I got the rubber "GTI Monster Mats" and Gorilla Gear for free with my '06 as well! Can't say much for keeping the cloth mats clean short of taking off your shoes, but you should be able to just clean them with a hose if you want to wash them or beat them with a stick to get dirt off them. Also, if you want some of the official rubber ones you should be able to get them through your dealer, or you can order them from http://drivergear.vw.com for $76.

·
Premium Member
3,420 Posts
Where in the South are you? I'm near Houston and I hate the heat, but compared to all the thing I've been hearing about the snow, I'm happy with it. No snow, no sand, just rain every now and then. :D

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.