Volkswagen GTI Forums - My Fast GTi banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
352 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a -18 karma rating, and i want to know what you people have against me? Is it because i stood up for what i believe in and said that i was straight edge? or that i said smoking is bad for you? I'm not trying to be rude, but obviously we have a lot of people on this site that seem to have a problem with being straight edge, or not smoking.

I just want to know why. not a single person had the guts to put a negative comment down behind mine.

·
Registered
857 Posts
I'm pretty sure it's not because of what you said about smoking or being straight edge. I have a feeling it has more to do with the fact that every 12 hours or so, when we look at unread posts since last visit, 90% of the are by you, and not very many of them are meaningful posts. I haven't given you any negative karma though, don't take it personally and don't get too upset about it.

·
Premium Octane
1,289 Posts
Gonna have to second that, from 10bv01... I've been here about 9 months and have a whopping 135 +/- posts I think.. sometimes less IS more UnitedGray

·
Registered
556 Posts
I used to post a lot too, but don't worry, it's just a phase, usually ended by comments like the ones above... ;)

And I don't even know anything about the whole straight edge thing, but good for you.

+1

·
Registered
1,629 Posts
hah yeah -18 karma is pretty horrid. you do post a lot of unneccesary posts but the again i do as well and really dont realize it until later... (maybe like this one now). i highly doubt anyone gave you negative karma for being straight edge though...

·
Premium Member
1,908 Posts
Don't worry about it UnitedGray, not everybody hates you, just me. When I look through the recent unread posts and see that every single one is an ancient thread from several months ago reactivated by you with a completely pointless reply, I smite you. I did it for every single occurence and thus the -18 karma.

·
Registered
556 Posts
Thalo said:
Don't worry about it UnitedGray, not everybody hates you, just me. When I look through the recent unread posts and see that every single one is an ancient thread from several months ago reactivated by you with a completely pointless reply, I smite you. I did it for every single occurence and thus the -18 karma.
Rofl, that sounds about right.

·
Registered
352 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Sorry about that guys. I guess that's just the kind of person I am. I'll try not to post as much of my comments. I didn't think that was a big deal.

·
Registered
62 Posts
UnitedGrayGTi06 said:
I have a -18 karma rating, and i want to know what you people have against me? Is it because i stood up for what i believe in and said that i was straight edge? or that i said smoking is bad for you? I'm not trying to be rude, but obviously we have a lot of people on this site that seem to have a problem with being straight edge, or not smoking.

I just want to know why. not a single person had the guts to put a negative comment down behind mine.
I tried to reply when this was first posted, but there was some sort of cyber-glitch that wouldn't let me do so. Here's what I wrote:
"I had no idea what this referred to but finally found the thread in question; yikes! Maybe there weren't any negative comments left to make?! I'm all for the exchange of ideas and opinions, but do we need to start a new, negative non-GTI-related thread?"
BTW, there's something weirdly impressive about having a +0/-18 rating (not that I'd want it; I was upset when I saw that I'd been "smitten" at all).

·
Registered
352 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
It's not like the -18 rating really mattered at all. It was just that it makes me look like a bad person. And BTW, I just wanted to know why it was so low. I'm not trying to make a non GTi thread, but how else would I have found out? Sorry for the inconvenience. :)

·
Registered
352 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Thalo said:
Hahaha, I was hoping you'd notice. >:D
How could I not notice it! -18! I couldn't believe it. I must give you credit Thalo for trying to smite me so many times. I admire your effort. Why don't we just put our differences aside, and stop this little fued that we're having.

P.S. Do you speak french?

·
Premium Member
1,908 Posts
Yes, I speak french, but you better not tell me you're french, otherwise I'm gonna have to smite ya again.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.