Volkswagen GTI Forums - My Fast GTi banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've been over at the "other" forum. Really great group of enthusiasts there. Thought I oughta expand my horizons and check out this forum. I come from having pretty quick Z28's that I drag raced for fun. I've had about 30 cars since 1994, so I'm a little on the nutty side. I've always desired a GTI but my wife always said no way. Well, we worked out something and I'm glad I never got one until now. This is the most fantastic all around car I've ever owned, maybe ever driven. Anyway, here's my first pics.....

·
Registered
68 Posts
Congrats! I just bought my Candy White Pkg2 w/ 18's last saturday. I too am in love. I took pics but everyone know what the stock GTI looks like :) waiting to get some stuff on it before i start posting any pictures. Enjoy your new baby and embrace your FAST.

-Intrikit

·
Registered
146 Posts
I have 5k miles on mine and still love it as much as the day I brought it home!! I too have owned a plethora of vehicles and actually traded in a Ford F250 powerstroke to get my Fast. You won't be dissapointed, I promise!! Welcome!!

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Just tripped 1000 miles today. I took a friend and another VW enthusiast who owns a chipped 1.8t for a ride and we were all blown away at how quick and torquey it was with us in it. I weigh 228, my friend 230, and the guy in back 180. I think they were wowed by everything it does. I know I was.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Well....... I've modded way too many cars since 1990. I gotta lay low for a while. When I come in to MY money, ie birthday, selling something, etc, then I can get away with it. I'd like either euro springs or comparable ones, H&R 24mm rear sway, Neuspeed pulley, Revo flash, and some sort of intake. That's a ways off though.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts