Volkswagen GTI Forums - My Fast GTi banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
273 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well Y'all I'm deployed again. I'm in Kuwait for a couple weeks then it's up north to Iraq. I'll try and stay active as I can on here but it wont be everyday so I'll miss ya! Had to leave my baby with my GF so I'm biting my nails hoping she stays safe and nothing happens to her. Well I'll be on when I can. Talk to ya later MFG!!

·
Registered
473 Posts
Charlie,

First and foremost I wish you a safe tour and God Bless. Keep your head down and get home safe and sound. It's what happens to us military FAST pilots, some more than others. I hope your GF knows your upkeep standards. Guess it begs to ask how good a driver is she and do you trust her to drive your baby? Look forward to hearing from you and keep in touch when you can.

GETTERDUN SON! O0

·
Registered
273 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Lol..thanks for the best wishes. She got a full briefing on my extremely high upkeep standards (both cleanliness and maintenance) before I left. she is a very safe and cautious driver so I'm not too worried about that. Her and Vanessa (my car) had some issues at first (you know how tricky the clutch can be for a newcomer) but they are getting along just fine now. anyway, I'll keep in touch when I can. Again, thank you and I'll keep my eyes open.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Good luck bro. Maybe I'll see you over there? I just got back from Qatar, but may be heading back out that way agian soon? I new I shouldn't have volunteered :'(
What do you do?

·
Registered
273 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I am I tank gunner on an M1A2 SEP v2 main battle tank in the US Army. I'll be heading up north soon not too sure where yet but I'll be there lol.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts