263 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
65 in a 40.

anyone know how much that'll run me?

time to go get that V1 detector

·
Registered
197 Posts
go to traffic school i never did. now i have 4 points on my record. 3 when i was 15 and 1 a few yrs later. shou;d have gone to court. i paid over 2000 in court fee's and about 300 in insurance a month...

·
Registered
635 Posts
here if u go 26 over its a felony and u get ur car impounded and you get a few years in prison for me just 15 over was about $150-200

·
Registered
263 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
oh im definitely doing traffic school, jw how much the tickets gonna be. 25 over is pretty bad

·
Registered
52 Posts
Damnn 26 over is a felony? Where is that? Here in jersey if you aren't doing that over the speed limit people are givin u the high beams

·
Registered
62 Posts
Wow, i just did 130 in a 60. If them texas troopers would have got me who knows where i would be right now. ::) I had to do it because some dude in a protage with wing, hood scoop, big muffler and pillar pods was trying to mess with me. If was fun seeing him in my rear- view.

·
Registered
263 Posts
Discussion Starter #9

·
Registered
49 Posts
yee said:
Dragon said:
yee said:
65 in a 40.

Crow Canyon?

How much it will cost will depend on where and when... I assume the ticket says 22349 CVC?

Here is the California Bail schedule: http://www.courtinfo.ca.gov/reference/documents/05JCBail.pdf
yes it does and i got it on bollinger. wide open road. soo lame. it was around 9:30am
Yep, you were lame for doing 25 over the limit. Could have thrown your ass in jail around here.

·
Registered
263 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
lol are you just following me on this forum tryin to hate?

im well aware of what i did and what the consequences are.

oh and sorry if my grammar isnt good enough for you

fuckin douchebag

·
Premium Member
4,311 Posts
yee said:
Dragon said:
yee said:
65 in a 40.

Crow Canyon?

How much it will cost will depend on where and when... I assume the ticket says 22349 CVC?

Here is the California Bail schedule: http://www.courtinfo.ca.gov/reference/documents/05JCBail.pdf
yes it does and i got it on bollinger. wide open road. soo lame. it was around 9:30am
I was close...

You need to learn when and where to go fast :D (9:30am on Bollinger- you should know SRPD by now :tsk)

Seriously, before you buy the V1 or an 8500: The BEST radar detecor is between your ears and your nose.

·
Premium Member
3,420 Posts
Before I got my GTI, I was caught doing 45 in a 30. I got a warning. I think it's because they didn't have a sign posted. So they knew I kinda had a case. But man oh man did I almost piss my pants when I saw that cop pull a U turn and I saw the lights in my rear view.

·
Registered
263 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
well what was weird about mine was that i was goin fast, then i stopped at the light and saw the cop on the side of the stret, so i went hella slow off the line. then he just swings his car around the corner and flips the lights and i was like "what the fword?". youre lucky you got a warning.

and im sorry dragon, ill play nice lol. and about the radar thing, yeah it was dumb of me to speed through there, i shouldve waited till the turn on stoneleaf to let it loose. funny part was, i was driving to vw to get my fast. imagine if the pig saw that in the car haha.

·
Registered
49 Posts
yee said:

fuckin douchebag
Yep, you caught me. I'm just following you around. ::) It's hard not too considering how many posts that you have contributed to or started. All hail yee. Or, maybe it was just coincidence. Hmmm, thought about that? No, probably not.

I'm nowhere close to "hate" just merely pointing out the obvious. If you don't want someone to possibly do that, then don't post a lame move. Thanks for the "fuckin douchebag." Name calling is quite classy, gave me something to chuckle about.

I really don't have a problem with you, maybe with some of the things you write, but that's it. Sorry you have an issue with me. Oh well, mein Leben geht weiter. O0

·
Premium Member
3,420 Posts
yee said:
well what was weird about mine was that i was goin fast, then i stopped at the light and saw the cop on the side of the stret, so i went hella slow off the line. then he just swings his car around the corner and flips the lights and i was like "what the fword?". youre lucky you got a warning.

and im sorry dragon, ill play nice lol. and about the radar thing, yeah it was dumb of me to speed through there, i shouldve waited till the turn on stoneleaf to let it loose. funny part was, i was driving to vw to get my fast. imagine if the pig saw that in the car haha.
Yeah... almost the same here. I turned the corner and I was actually making fun of a friend of mine and how she drives. I was laughing with my friend, I sped up i guess I hit 45, but then I slowed down. When I slowed down, I saw the cop just sitting there in the driveway of an animal shelter. I was like, "oh crap, i hope she didn't see me." I passed the driveway at normal speed and... she turned around and flipped the lights.

·
Registered
263 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Hcliff said:
yee said:

fwordin douchebag
Yep, you caught me. I'm just following you around. ::) It's hard not too considering how many posts that you have contributed to or started. All hail yee. Or, maybe it was just coincidence. Hmmm, thought about that? No, probably not.

I'm nowhere close to "hate" just merely pointing out the obvious. If you don't want someone to possibly do that, then don't post a lame move. Thanks for the "fwordin douchebag." Name calling is quite classy, gave me something to chuckle about.

I really don't have a problem with you, maybe with some of the things you write, but that's it. Sorry you have an issue with me. Oh well, mein Leben geht weiter. O0
nah bro, i dont have an issue with you, i just read 2 posts in a row with you hatin on me, but they were both dumb posts. sorry for blowing up at you, i was in a super bad mood over the ticket.

·
Registered
263 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
not yet

but i just found out my friend got a $400 ticket for going 95 in a 65 in his cooper s, but it was 911 induced. so im guessing mine to be around $300 or so.

1 - 20 of 54 Posts