Volkswagen GTI Forums - My Fast GTi banner
1 - 20 of 1466 Posts

·
Registered
6,126 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
So ive decided ive been on here and i dont have my own build thread. soo yeahh, here we go ill update when i get mods in or i buy parts etc. etc. and ill take some pics of the stuff i have done when i get a chance!!

well when i first bought it! heres stock photos!!

2 weeks after i bought it bad ice storm happened :\

·
Registered
6,126 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Currently in the process of building my custom exhaust.
its going to be a 2.5 inch dummy cat (catless) down pipe. and a 2.5 inch straight pipe, no resonators, to a high flow muffler dual tip exhaust fit to factory location.

·
I'm Watching You
15,550 Posts
nice

sucks about the tree but i guess insurance covered it

·
Registered
6,126 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
nice

sucks about the tree but i guess insurance covered it
you would think that.... put it this way i had enough money to buy the GTI and do an imediate GT35R :\
it happened before i even got tags on the car.

·
I'm Watching You
15,550 Posts
that sucks man

that is y i stay away from trees

that and all the leafs and sap

·
Registered
6,126 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
well i just bought it, it was November, didn't have room in the drive way so had to park on the lawn, then yeah... freak storm. my town had no power for 10 days... insurance claimed it as an act off god and basically told me to screw off

·
Registered
1,834 Posts
The insurance company didn't pay for that? Usually if its considered an "act of god" its no fault and should be repaired

·
I'm Watching You
15,550 Posts
yea we had one a few weeks ago

you near here whyteboy

·
Registered
1,193 Posts
Booooooooooooo... 2 door! =P

J/k. I kind of like that color. And who cares if you're "poor?" If those Racelands last you more then a year, you're doing good. O0

·
Registered
6,126 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Booooooooooooo... 2 door! =P

J/k. I kind of like that color. And who cares if you're "poor?" If those Racelands last you more then a year, you're doing good. O0
haha just saying the tree killed my funds. so i skimped on things. but yeah the racelands are suprisingly lasting :)

1 - 20 of 1466 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.