Volkswagen GTI Forums - My Fast GTi banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
952 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I can't believe this, LOL Normally I post something like this and within 10 seconds I've got 5 people telling me it looks like crap.
ff

[hail vw]

·
Registered
1,064 Posts
Looks good, hard not to though with that bitchin' far. GLI

I wish the far. GTI's were available in that color!

·
Registered
749 Posts
But seriously, it does look good so far except:
- The links on the homepage ("board", "forums", etc.) would look better with borders of some sort around each link.
- The "Jetta Junkie" logo on the individual pages needs to lose the shine effect on the left side, or use a more accurate ray effect. That one looks flat and makes the logo look sloppy.
- The R-Jetta image is badass but needs to be in its natural proportion.

But don't despair; there is a lot I do like:
- The layout and functionality are great. Things flow easily and make sense.
- I dig the quick search option
- I love the 'soft-look' icons (topic icons, stats, users, etc). Keep 'em.

·
Registered
952 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
BlueFrogPosse said:
Maybe it's just perfect the way it is and no one wants to waste time kissing your ass letting you know how great it looks.
Oh I see how it is.....
[kiss ass]

Thanks for the advise, I'll get those things fixed. I really appreciate the help. BTW, I may use a variation of that theme as another choice here. What do you think?
ff

·
Registered
530 Posts
Fast Freddie said:
I can't believe this, LOL Normally I post something like this and within 10 seconds I've got 5 people telling me it looks like crap.
ff

[hail vw]
Damn FF what's the rush? Had to go back to prison for a minute! :-X Looks good but the checkerboard background makes me dizzy. [suicide]

·
Registered
952 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
NVGTI said:
Fast Freddie said:
ff

[hail vw]
Damn FF what's the rush? Had to go back to prison for a minute! :-X Looks good but the checkerboard background makes me dizzy. [suicide]
it's carbon fiber.... ???

·
Registered
530 Posts
Fast Freddie said:
NVGTI said:
Fast Freddie said:
ff

[hail vw]
it's carbon fiber.... ???
It's starting to grow on me, yeah, I think I like it. [clap]

And the new smiles crack me up!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts