Volkswagen GTI Forums - My Fast GTi banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
952 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
This is a very prestigious award. ::)
Right up there with the Tony and Oscar both of which are also Jacks. ;)

Seriously, I thought this would be a fun thing every month also. And I couldn't think of anyone who deserves this more. You have me falling out of my seat all of the time, laughing my ass off.
Congrats!

If you notice this award is now in your profile.

·
Registered
69 Posts
Man I wish they had a Jack-in-the-Box in my town. I like that place. Them and White Castle rule. Oh and In-n-Out Burger, they need one of those on every block in every town in America.
Sometimes Kansas sucks.

(BTW any of youz guyz make any Wizard of Oz jokes and I'll reach through the computer and kick you square in the nuts. Anytime I leave this state and talk to people that's all they want to make jokes about)

·
Registered
690 Posts
I know what you mean, man. I move from CA to VA and the nearest Jack is like 120 miles away. They were on every other corner in CA.

Ah well, I guess there really is no place like home...

·
Registered
398 Posts
mightytightywhitey said:
Man I wish they had a Jack-in-the-Box in my town. I like that place. Them and White Castle rule. Oh and In-n-Out Burger, they need one of those on every block in every town in America.
Sometimes Kansas sucks.

(BTW any of youz guyz make any Wizard of Oz jokes and I'll reach through the computer and kick you square in the nuts. Anytime I leave this state and talk to people that's all they want to make jokes about)
My congrats first to Thalo for the "Jack" award.

Now about White Castle and their little steamy burgers. Those things go through you quicker than water flowing through New Orleans. It is only ok to eat those on one occasion a year just to clean the system. My buddies and I still recall a time when a crave case was picked up on a road trip.

Oh and I won't knock Kansas. I used to live in Johnson Co. for five years...I missed the place. Actually just passed a hottie last night with KS plates.

·
Registered
952 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
intrikit said:
grats thalo! mabye i can win a dumbass award or sumthin :p
Hmmmmmm.......... don't tempt me. >:D

Don't worry Dr. Jones, you were first runner up. I'm sure you'll be the June Jack. LOL

·
Registered
690 Posts
Fast Freddie said:
Don't worry Dr. Jones, you were first runner up. I'm sure you'll be the June Jack. LOL
I'm not worried, I wasn't here for much of May anyway. I'll just have to work twice as hard for June, I guess.

·
Premium Member
1,908 Posts
I miss Jack in the Box too. Only time I ever ate there was years ago when I was a kid on family vacations to Hawaii. Do they still have the Colossus burger?

·
Registered
690 Posts
Thalo said:
I miss Jack in the Box too. Only time I ever ate there was years ago when I was a kid on family vacations to Hawaii. Do they still have the Colossus burger?
Doesn't matter as long as they still have the Sourdough Jack or Bacon Bacon burger or whatever that burger with the 6 strips or bacon and bacon bits in the mayo was called.

·
Registered
69 Posts
No, not really.

Carry On, Wayward Son. From now on, the Oz jokes will be Dust in the Wind, I promise.
[/quote]
Oh I get it! I get jokes!
Very clever.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts