My Fast GTi banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
952 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I think it takes one to know one. (guess that's why I was able to pick thalo) so Thalo, do your duty and pick a member as Jack of the month. As a Jack you get a special membergroup to belong too. With the title of ***Jack*** .

Jack of the month should be: Funny, Helpful and a little mischevious. ( I hope I spelled that right).

·
Registered
857 Posts
Well Thalo, let me start by saying, I love Canada. You and I have been here since the very beginning and I hope that this friendship of ours leads you to the decision of choosing me for Jack of the Month.

thank you for the consideration
btw, i nominated you for the MotM ;)

·
Registered
398 Posts
10bv01 said:
Well Thalo, let me start by saying, I love Canada.
What are you a draft dodger? While I'm on the topic of Canada what the hell is up with Canada Day and why is it on my calendar??? It's pointless to put a holiday on my calendar if I don't get it off from work!

Just kiddin' enjoy your celebration of the creation of the dominion of Canada through the British North America Act.

Oh yea and the USA kicked your butt in hockey too! >:D

·
Premium Member
1,908 Posts
Soooo hung over... okay 10bv01 gets Jack of the month, for voting for me for MOTM.

·
Registered
300 Posts
zulu said:
Brown noser :p
Admittedly, I appreciate his out-in-the-open approach to brown nosing. Most like to have closed door meetings and subtle PMs promosing riches and kick backs. Not 10bv01 though. Out in the open, straight-up, "I patted your back, now pat mine". I am repulsed and impressed at the same time.

·
Registered
857 Posts
Thank you gentlemen, I believe I hold the award here in Texas for brown noser of the year. I bought my history teacher a cake and had 5 points added to my final exam, if it pays off, I don't know why everybody doesn't do it.

·
Registered
690 Posts
zulu said:
10bv01 said:
Well Thalo, let me start by saying, I love Canada.
What are you a draft dodger? While I'm on the topic of Canada what the hell is up with Canada Day and why is it on my calendar??? It's pointless to put a holiday on my calendar if I don't get it off from work!

Just kiddin' enjoy your celebration of the creation of the dominion of Canada through the British North America Act.

Oh yea and the USA kicked your butt in hockey too! >:D
Hey, pull no punches. These guys deserve what they get. Don't lay into someone then, tell them you're just kidding. That's no way to earn respect.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts