Volkswagen GTI Forums - My Fast GTi banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
952 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Okay, New today! New smilies, and a new front page. Hopefully I won't get a moderator whining that he doesn't like the front page. LOL Just Kidding. Let me know what you think about the smilies and the front page at: http://myfastgti.com
ff [suicide]

ps. If you don't tell me something is broken I may not know. TELL ME! Especially if you're using Internet Explorer, because I don't use that browser anymore.

·
Registered
842 Posts
I like the new front page better than the previous one. One comment though, my bookmark is the Forum area and there is no link that I can find to bring me back to www.myfastgti.com. The HOME and GTI links bring me to the index, so I have to manually go to the front page.

PS, I only use Firefox now as my browser.

·
Super Moderator
5,926 Posts
[suicide] {band}

these are awsome i like what you did with the place Fast Freddie.

[gti] {agree} {band} {band} {band} {band} {band} {band} i love this smiley rock it rocks >:D :D

·
Registered
952 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
[post whore]
Forgot, also added 10 more posts to the "recent posts" block.
ff

I just backed up the site, and I'm about to install a seo mod. If the forum crashes, It will be available again in about 5 min. Hopefully, we won't crash. lol ;)

ff

·
Premium Member
4,311 Posts
Fast Freddie said:
[post whore]
Forgot, also added 10 more posts to the "recent posts" block.
ff

I just backed up the site, and I'm about to install a seo mod. If the forum crashes, It will be available again in about 5 min. Hopefully, we won't crash. lol ;)

ff
We need more rainbow smileys [welcome]!!! It's pride week! I want Manrickey to feel at home!

:D

·
Registered
1,064 Posts
[pwned]

Had to...these smileys are AWESOME!!!

I don't think it will be even possible to post anything useful for weeks!!! Too many smileys to play with!

·
Premium Member
1,908 Posts
Looks deece. I never see the front page, mind you.

[welcome]

[help]

[fish] O0 ^-^ >:D :'( :-* :-\ :-X :D [gti] [nanana] [clap] [hail vw] [flame]

1 - 11 of 11 Posts