Volkswagen GTI Forums - My Fast GTi banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
its hot outside today..but its super nice seeing as to how its always raining here! i need to wash my car so its nice and shiny when im driving down the streets :)

·
Registered
137 Posts
i am not sure i under ur post? it is hot and raining? or it is hot now but its gunna rain? you like the rain cause it cleans ur car? or u dont like the rain cause you have to wash the car after? can you post more pics or your car with you next to the car?

·
Registered
2,169 Posts
im sooo confused... all i gather is that its hot, it rains alot where you are. And like most GTI owners, ur car is sexy when its all washed and dried?

i wish they invent something to repels pollen, thats my greatest enemy right now

·
Registered
137 Posts
the new Mercedes repels dust and pollen with some kind of reverse static electricity.so yea they invented it already just its not on our GTI :(

·
Premium Member
4,311 Posts
lumns said:
i wish they invent something to repels pollen, thats my greatest enemy right now
I had the 5starshine on my car- but it appeared to attract too much dust. I switched to Zaino and with a few coats of z-06 it does pretty well at repelling dust and pollen.

I think the original poster is looking for someone to wash her car for her :p

·
Registered
2,169 Posts
thats good to know, i might try doin that. the pollen isnt too bad if ur not right up close to the car.

I think Abby (my gti) might get jealous if i start caring for another gti.

·
Super Moderator
5,926 Posts
i have not been able to wash my car for 3 weeks. the first 2 weeks it was raining every day and the last weekend i was at a rock concert so it is really dirty. still no door dings or anything like that.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts