Volkswagen GTI Forums - My Fast GTi banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Helping my brother in law out. We have a TTE470 hybrid is38 turbo charger up for grabs. Shoot us an offer. Was on 16 mk7 gti 6speed manual with around 5k on turbo. no shaft play. This one was from uspmotorsports.com they ship it out to TTE directly in Germany to manufacture the new turbo. I believe it was #25 from them. Paid almost 4k for the setup. He no longer has the car and it cost too much to build template for my mk6 gti. We ran Unitronics and eurodyne with it. Max boost saw was 32psi, 24 constant. Very reliable. Does not include diverter valve as we had to put back to stock. Custom tune will yield higher results. Was extremely fun when on car. Sad to see it go but we unfortunately have no use for it

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 · (Edited)
Also have some other items up for grabs.
Forge short shifter
Sequential mirror lights ***sold***
p3 guage with vent and boost tap
034 resonator delete
Unitronics uniconnect cord will need to unmarry
Eurodyne cord just need to purchase credits
USP catted 3in downpipe ****sold***
still looking for our GFB DV+.
Not pictured. We also have 2 is38 blown turbos. One unitronics the exhaust side blew out, the other ihi from usp motorsport the shaft broke. Make us an offer will ship at buyers expense. Located in Colorado Springs CO

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
6 Posts
Hi, this looks like its gonna be a solid build!

Also i have recently made a video about the best mods you should buy for your mk4-7 gti:) this is to get the most out of your car but being budget friendly at the same time:)

Here's the link:

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk

1 - 5 of 5 Posts