My Fast GTi banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey all you fellow gti guys is this worth it for what i am getting and what i am gonna pay?
Okay the exhust is techtonics borla muffler and pipes single tip 674.95 installed, dualtip 744.95

the coldair intake is 324.95 installed and its a neuspeed

So is it worth it or not? Am i getting a good deal? Someone help me please!

Clemens

·
Registered
146 Posts
I would love to help you, but I haven't checked into the aftermarket parts to know whats what. The exhaust doesn't sound too bad if it is stainless, but a bit high for aluminized. Again, I haven't looked into what parts for these are running, I'm just refering to past experience. Good luck!!!

·
Registered
952 Posts
Hmmmmmmm.........
Just so you know, Price isn't always the best value. I would rather pay a little more on labor and know it is someone you truly can trust to do the work. A low price and a shabby job isn't such a good deal ya know.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
i understand that price isn't always the factor. I too don't mind if i spend alittle more money and get something worth it. Trust me i don't mind spending money. However i do not want to get ripped off for something i can go to someone else and get the same thing for a cheaper price. I don't know if that makes sense but i hope it does. We will see time will tell.

·
Registered
952 Posts
Clemdawg13 said:
i understand that price isn't always the factor. I too don't mind if i spend alittle more money and get something worth it. Trust me i don't mind spending money. However i do not want to get ripped off for something i can go to someone else and get the same thing for a cheaper price. I don't know if that makes sense but i hope it does. We will see time will tell.
I totally agree. I was just suggesting to be careful with who does the work. I had an incident lately with some work performed on a friends car that I wish had been done somewhere else. They did a shoddy job and he was very upset. To him it didn't come down to the money, but that they didn't do what they said and tried to tell him something that he knew not to be true. You might ask Red Rocket about what he paid, he has a techtonics exhaust on his too.

·
Registered
1,230 Posts
the neuspeed intake cost 240 its very simple to install yourself. I put mine in it took about an hour. Depends if you know your stuff. Dont pay an extra 50 to install it plus it comes with directions to put it in yourself. The exhaust is a good deal but think again about the intake. K just letting you know.If i lived by you id do it for you.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts