My Fast GTi banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
IT'S PROBABLY ONE OF THE FEW LEFT AROUND. I WANTED A 4 DOOR AND MANUAL. 'BUT ONLY A 2 DOOR AUTO WAS AVAILABLE. IT WASNT MY FAV COLOR EITHER. HERE IT IS. ANY GUIDANCE MUCH APPRECIATED!
2dr automatic Package #2, 17" wheels with all season tires, rubber mats
and trunk liner in Tornado Red.

24mo, 10Kmi/yr : $1417 out of pocket, $385.50/mo

·
Registered
1,629 Posts
im paying 289 a month before all the extra service crap they ask you to get after you get the car. my lease is for 3 years though... why you only want to get it for 2 years?
also my other opinion is if you want a 4 door and manual and can only get a 2 door triptonic i would wait until they get atleast the 2 door manual or 4 door triptonic. they can definitly get you the car if you want it *4 door manual) you just gotta be pushy.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
GTfly said:
im paying 289 a month before all the extra service crap they ask you to get after you get the car. my lease is for 3 years though... why you only want to get it for 2 years?
also my other opinion is if you want a 4 door and manual and can only get a 2 door triptonic i would wait until they get atleast the 2 door manual or 4 door triptonic. they can definitly get you the car if you want it *4 door manual) you just gotta be pushy.
What equi[ment do you have on your? when did you get it? any upfront money?
TIA

·
Registered
12 Posts
You are going to regret buying an automatic. The fun factor drops significantly when driving a GTI in Manual vs Auto.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.