Volkswagen GTI Forums - My Fast GTi banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,643 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
A friend/neighbor wants to sell his mk1 to someone who'll show it some tlc rather than turn it into a parts unit. It has begun to show minor rust in some small areas. I told him I'd check into some forums or local regional forums and maybe we'd find someone willing to keep it alive. I'll get some pics if there is a good amount of interest. It has a techtonics/giac chip and exhaust, recaro front seats, I believe even a spare set of alloy wheels, and a Kamei ground effect set all around it. Right now it is sort of a pale yellow with black interior. I will add more details as time goes by.
I would love to have it, but I know I'd easily sink $10k into it and I'm looking for property right now. ;|

·
Registered
1,643 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
OK...I went over to get pics and more info. No one was home but I took some pics, and I'll have to catch him another day to find out all that it comes with and what he wants for it.

It is very straight...Momo wheels...Recaro seats...Techtonics Tuning exhaust(not sure of what portion)...I believe a GIAC chip...he says it is fast? ;| ...I believe he has another set of wheels for it...and finally, I tried taking pics of where the rust has begun to show and also of the largest dent is on the front left fender(about the size of a quarter). Any questions you have, I will try to get either an answer from him or a way to contact him directly ;p

·
Registered
1,643 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
This will be moved as soon as I get a price from him...

1 - 4 of 4 Posts