My Fast GTi banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
I would assume they would but it's going to be really expensive just like everything else done at a dealership. Might void warranty if they do it though.

·
Premium Member
3,266 Posts
yeaa umm see dealerships would never install a chip...

·
Registered
205 Posts
yea a dealerships would never do that an flash/.chip and if they did for some odd reason ur whole warranty would be void no questions asked

·
mmm...beer
2,815 Posts
yeah, the only dealer that would instal that for you is the APR dealer. lol. will run you just over $800 for a basic chip and 2 programs. im about to get mine done next week. cant wait. if you do get it done, make sure you dont mention it to your vw dealer. it will void your worranty if proven that the reflash caused the failure.

·
Registered
6 Posts
yea a dealerships would never do that an flash/.chip and if they did for some odd reason ur whole warranty would be void no questions asked
Sorry for going a little off topic, but some VW dealers offer Revo with a warrenty, I got mine done (in Canada) and was still offered warrenty

·
mmm...beer
2,815 Posts
thats cool. canada has us beat on that one. i got my apr stage I from a local APR shop. cost me $650 total. they had a sale, so i got 91, 93, 100 octane, throttle body reset, and security lock out for free. all in all a nice deal. the installation itself is free, will have to pay tax though, unless u are in oregon or something.

·
Registered
65 Posts
Ya Im getting mine chipped next week at APR its about 120 miles away from me but hey its worth it to me and im sure there will be plenty of ricers to blow away on the trip back.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.