My Fast GTi banner

4481 - 4484 of 4484 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Introduction time...

I just purchased a used '07 GTI 2.0 Turbo alittle under a week ago. My wife has been driving a '09 Jetta for some time now so I'm not "new" to VW vehicles. I'm an older dude, and even though this bad boy already has some upgrades, I hate to admit that I follow the speed limit. Anyway, hoping to find some useful info around here... Oh, and love geeking out to photos of others VW's

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hi everyone, I’m gearing up to drop a 2L 8v ABA/2E with cross flow Mexico head and ITB setup into a Mk1 golf.

I’ll be happy to share my progress and even more so to gain some knowledge and advice from the older hands on this forum.

Oh, and I’m from Cape Town, South Africa.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1 Posts
Howdy,
I'm Roy from VA. we just bought a 09 MK5 GTI for son. I living vicariously through his car, he is only 15 at this time. I have had a 08 B6 Passat Komfort, a 1991 Triple White Cabriolet, and have a 1963 Rag Top Beetle in my stable now. My son is just getting into cars and he/we absolutely love his car. its Untied Grey 4 door with DSG. Has 164k on clock. I may ask questions so please be patient with me.

4481 - 4484 of 4484 Posts