Volkswagen GTI Forums - My Fast GTi banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
169 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
For anyone who has had their car lowered, have you installed the springs yourself or have you had them proffesionally installed and if so how much did it cost you, i'm looking at getting the Eibach Pro kit springs and can't find how much it would cost or even a rough estimate for an installation price. Any help would be appreciated.

·
mmm...beer
2,815 Posts
i payed $340 through this guy i know. a local walts quoted me $440 plus tax, buckys said it would cost $560, but they are willing to match prices. shop around, get the best price. see if the local shop is willing to match a good deal thats a little ways out.

·
Use Google Search!!!!
8,222 Posts
Also, it is very wise to get the whole lowering kit instead of just the springs. Just throwing lowering springs on stock suspension will wear them out in about 3 months. If u are just gonna buy the springs u should just cut a coil out of the originals and be a ricer. lmao.... buy the kit!!

·
Registered
169 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
i don't really have the money for the whole kit right now does anyone else have a problem with wearing out the suspension by just putting the springs on. I'm not very good when it comes to knowing stuff about suspension. so just trying to learn as much as possible before i do anything.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts