Volkswagen GTI Forums - My Fast GTi banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I got my car a little over a month ago but I just barely found this place. I love my car. It's the first new car I've had. My previous car was a used 2001 Mitsubishi Mirage with 91HP...ouch. I was going to get a Rabbit but I figured I'd splurge and get the GTI. I ended up getting a Black Magic 2 door, cloth seats, with standard rims. Again, I absolutely love it. Its got plenty of kick.

I hit 1000 miles the other day and I'm gonna get my moneys worth now! Can't say enough good things about this car. I look forward to getting to know all of the regulars here. Here's to a FAST-filled future. Cheers.

·
Registered
117 Posts
well congratulations on your new purchase you must be very excited! and also welcome to the forum... i'm pretty new here too but i find myself (as you may too) checking this site everyday.. have fun and be safe!

·
Premium Member
4,311 Posts
electric flesh said:
I got my car a little over a month ago but I just barely found this place. I love my car. It's the first new car I've had. My previous car was a used 2001 Mitsubishi Mirage with 91HP...ouch. I was going to get a Rabbit but I figured I'd splurge and get the GTI. I ended up getting a Black Magic 2 door, cloth seats, with standard rims. Again, I absolutely love it. Its got plenty of kick.

I hit 1000 miles the other day and I'm gonna get my moneys worth now! Can't say enough good things about this car. I look forward to getting to know all of the regulars here. Here's to a FAST-filled future. Cheers.
Welcome to MFG... you will have a lot of fun with your new car! Congrats!

·
Premium Member
3,420 Posts
I've had my Tornado Red for almost 5 months now and I'M STILL EXCITED ABOUT IT. Every time I see it, it makes me smile...

I recently went "out of the country" (Puerto Rico/ US Virgin Islands) for two weeks and the thing I longed to see the most was my car (don't tell my girlfriend that though, haha).

1 - 5 of 5 Posts