Volkswagen GTI Forums - My Fast GTi banner
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,420 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I stole this off of another forum I'm part of: EuropeanAG.com
They're more of a local thing I found.

There was recently a small show called the AutumnBahn that I couldn't attend. Fortunately a lot of people took pictures and this one really caught my eye.

·
Registered
2,169 Posts
im not sure i like it. What i would like is u know the metal kinda shiny bar that runs across the passenger dash and both doors, i would like that around the radio and hvac controls that would b hot

·
Registered
110 Posts
MSVDUB said:
I want it! I want it! where do I find that? >:D >:D >:D I want it! *Jumping up and down
Please stop jumping up and down... my neck is hurting from following your movements.... ::)

·
Registered
223 Posts
Maybee it's me, but i find that apauling. The pure black of the trim clashes like crazy with the anthracite, and the high gloss doesent do it for me either. It is an interesting idea, and i think it could work well...but this looks poorly implimented to me. It might be better if it was a tornado red GTI, but from the door jam, looks like a black magic

·
Premium Member
4,311 Posts
kryptonkid07 said:
well, at least MSVDUB and I like it.
Mine could beat it in a show O0.

The red stripe on the trim would be ok, but the faceplate on the radio is too much.

·
Registered
809 Posts
I totally dig it. I prefer that interior over the leather, but then again I dont like leather in any car. N e hoo, I like the plaid and I like the trim, the only thing I dont like is the scarf. His shifter cant be cold, its inside for christs sake. [fish]

·
Registered
223 Posts
Its obviously only for show. I actually like how he did that. It covers the unsightly cup holders, while accenting the pattern of the interlagos. He could have a stain, or scratches or something that the scarf is hiding on the center console or shift boot.

·
Registered
84 Posts
I like it. Not sure I would do it if I had a black magic or tornado red, but I do like it. Actually, the red stripe part would be nice in my UG. I love red accents. And, I love the scarf, assuming he just put it there for display reasons. I plan to get one of those at some point....

·
Registered
253 Posts
the interior just sucks, specially the cloth around the shift knob.
but it looks awesome from outside. are these the r32 tail lights or theyre just smoked?

·
Registered
211 Posts
Euridice said:
I like it. Not sure I would do it if I had a black magic or tornado red, but I do like it. Actually, the red stripe part would be nice in my UG. I love red accents. And, I love the scarf, assuming he just put it there for display reasons. I plan to get one of those at some point....
I'm confused I thought it would look better on a tornado red because it would match, at least I think so ???

·
Registered
41 Posts
scarf kicks ass lol... its like that insurance commercial where the chicks scarf flies in the guys face and he swerves off the road but he still smiles cuz he loves his insurance company lol.... and in this case he crashed in style with a gti and matching scarf....(all random but its making me laugh at least lol) outside of the car is hott for sure though!!!

·
Banned
890 Posts
:D The scarf is actually a big plaid colored napkin. He replaces weekly with different colors. Sometimes he uses panthose, the black kinky kind. Personally I stretch a new condom over it so I don't catch someone elses cooties.

Hey, looking at this..I have the leather interior on my Farenheit and it's kind of bland...can the leather, like on just the outer edges, be dyed now? Anyone have this done? And don't tell me it's too poofy.

·
Registered
1,535 Posts
I think maybe if the black on the accents was matte...like an anodized aluminum or something, but keep the red stripe a gloss red, and you're set. It's a good idea either way though.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts