My Fast GTi banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
137 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
After driving home fast today. I got out of my car and noticed a police helecopter circling above me and my ride. I dont have license plates yet so I think I might be in the clear...but the cops did see where I live. So u think I'll get a ticket?

·
Premium Member
4,311 Posts
GTI guy said:
After driving home fast today. I got out of my car and noticed a police helecopter circling above me and my ride. I dont have license plates yet so I think I might be in the clear...but the cops did see where I live. So u think I'll get a ticket?
Where do you live?

·
Registered
137 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Dragon said:
OH- yeah- and what ta hell were you doing?
Cali, 110 in a 40...cause some fat BMW thought he was hard. and still breaking it in so didnt wanna go any faster. I was just using normal "D" mode.

·
Registered
857 Posts
Maybe they were just trying to scare you, but who knows, you may get a ticket. You'll have to let us know what happens.

·
Premium Member
4,311 Posts
They won't mail you a ticket- but they may show up at your door, or camp out in front of your house for the next week or two.

·
Registered
137 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
10bv01 said:
Maybe they were just trying to scare you, but who knows, you may get a ticket. You'll have to let us know what happens.
if there were trying to scare me they did there job! my heart was racing faster than my car, and i was waiting for them at the door. I'll let you know what happens.

·
Registered
103 Posts
that sucks bro

i think if u were gonna be in trouble u would have been already ... i mean u did say u were going 110 in a 40 ... i think thats safe to say if they knew the spead they would have been on ur door alreay ... mailing u a ticket for going 60 over .... i dunno maybe it might happen

i think the best to do is ... bursh it off ..... call up on ur FAST and go for a nice Joy Ride :D

·
Premium Member
4,311 Posts
Just be happy your not in LA or LB... the police are testing those new GPS devices that can be hidden on cars so the PD can track you.

·
Registered
103 Posts
Dragon said:
Just be happy your not in LA or LB... the police are testing those new GPS devices that can be hidden on cars so the PD can track you.
thank god i am not in LA or LB .... that would suck

·
Registered
137 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Dragon said:
I am in LONG BEACH cali! does my car have this gps tracking thing on it?

·
Registered
137 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
mygreyfast88 said:
i am the police. u have just admitted to intent to kill. driving above 90 miles per hour earns no license for 2 years. i am going to research your address. the helicopter was making notes of any anal behavior, yours will most likely be included. see you soon

ofc. ranton
anything I say on this web site is a story, false, not true or a lie. And can not be proven against me in a court of law. I might not even have a GTI, live in long beach or even be of legal age to drive. I have the right to remain silent. And I also have the right of free speach. So if you are the police here is another driving story for you.... I was going 250 MPH in a school zone, shoulda been going 25. Ran over and killed 3 kids and a teacher.

If you (the police) belive every thing you read online then GTI guy has a giant penis

·
Registered
103 Posts
whats the cop gonna do ... come on here and track u and give u a ticket

last time i checked .. he needs to in ur jurastiction ... second .. he needs to have a civilin to tip him off ... 3rd ... internet is not considered a source unless he can prove the person behind the sceen name matches the person breaking the law

so all said and done ... screw the cops ..... if they wanna come and arrest me .. they are more then welcome ... i be waitin .. :D

·
Registered
952 Posts
GTI guy said:
Doubt it. If they were looking for you, they would have found you. mygreyfast88 put you together pretty good though. ;) BTW, you took it pretty well. 8)

·
Registered
952 Posts
mygreyfast88 said:
alright guys im not here to argue wth anyone. kick me off if u want...
Hey, a good joke is fun for all. Why would we want to kick you off? >:D Besides, I really liked you in that Scooby Doo movie.
ff

1 - 19 of 19 Posts