Volkswagen GTI Forums - My Fast GTi banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am picking up my first ever GTI tomorrow. Here is what I got.

Year: 2008
Color: Black Magic
Package: Autobahn Package (Same at Package 2 on 07 model), Leather, heated seats, etc.
Doors: 3 doors
Rims: stock 17's

I am upgrading from my 2003 Corolla so tomorrow is going to be a glorious day. I cannot wait to drive this baby around.

·
Premium Octane
1,289 Posts
Nice. You won't be dissapointed O0

Out of curiosity, how'd you find MyFastGTI.com?

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Bcruzin said:

When I first got my corolla I randomly found a forum for the car much like this one. When I knew I was going to get the GTI I did a search and I found this forum. I think these are great. I made mods to my car in the past because of forums and "do it yourself" topics. I read on this forum that the Monster Mats are a must have so I just bought them off ebay. I hope to be a contributing member myself. I am so pumped for tomorrow when I can cruise around and learn my new car. Gonna get the windows tinted in a week or 2 if all goes to plan.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Congrats! I wish I was picking mine up tommorow..... I shopped at 8 different dealers in CT & NY and finally after taking one out for a test drive I couldn't deal with it anymore. I broke down and traded in my 2006 Ford 4x4 and just had to part with the cash although I don't think I got a great deal. Who cares if it snows and I get stuck home...lol. Anyway, I ordered a 2008 United Gray GTI with DSG, Autobahn Package and 18 Huf wheels. Dealer promised me I would have it by 6 weeks...... I can't friggin wait. I've got all kinds of plans to juice my baby up too... I've had fast cars before (65 vette coupe with a 396 and a 71 vette conv with a 350), but those cars you expect to be fast. This little GTI is going to be a sleeper... I'm gonna go vette hunting in a few months..lol So good luck with you new toy.... thumpthumpthump >:D

·
Registered
842 Posts
eddiebmets said:
Bcruzin said:

When I first got my corolla I randomly found a forum for the car much like this one. When I knew I was going to get the GTI I did a search and I found this forum. I think these are great. I made mods to my car in the past because of forums and "do it yourself" topics. I read on this forum that the Monster Mats are a must have so I just bought them off ebay. I hope to be a contributing member myself. I am so pumped for tomorrow when I can cruise around and learn my new car. Gonna get the windows tinted in a week or 2 if all goes to plan.
woooooooooooooooooooohhoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo! congratulations......

By the way, I think the monster mats are included on the 2008....

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.