Volkswagen GTI Forums - My Fast GTi banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
530 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I can't stop driving my GTI. I need to drive 32 miles a day for work, four days a week. Maybe another 50 miles a week for misc. shopping and whatever. That's only 180 miles a week, but somehow, someway I find myself getting gas at least once a week, usually on Friday then again sometimes on Sunday, in both cases average 325+ miles between fill ups. WTF?! Great handling, confortable seats, Sirius radio, A/C if it's really hot, sunroof if it's not. Damn it, I just can't stay out of my GTI! This thing is killing me in gas, how am I suppose to mod? Mod money goes in the gas tank. Someone please [help]
Okay thanks, I feel better now, have to go drive.....

·
Registered
749 Posts
Lucky for you the FDA has just approved a proven medication for what you've got. Talk to your doctor to find out if a Honda is right for you. Side effects include nausia, lethargy, paranoid schizophrenia, vomiting, and in many cases, an urge to rev up your weed wacker motor.

·
Registered
176 Posts
BlueFrogPosse said:
Lucky for you the FDA has just approved a proven medication for what you've got. Talk to your doctor to find out if a Honda is right for you. Side effects include nausia, lethargy, paranoid schizophrenia, vomiting, and in many cases, an urge to rev up your weed wacker motor.
BBAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

That was prime! Kudos all around!

·
Premium Member
4,311 Posts
BlueFrogPosse said:
May I use that as a sigline? [fish]

·
Registered
137 Posts
BlueFrogPosse said:
That is the F-ing funniest thing i think i have read in a long time....... [fish] [fish] [fish]

·
Registered
530 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
BlueFrogPosse said:
NNNNNNOOOOOOO! You can't make me!!!!!!!

(I don't care who you are, that's some funny shit!!!)

·
Registered
446 Posts
I have 5,100 miles on mine and i just payed my first payment yesterday >:D

·
Registered
530 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
thedudes said:
I have 5,100 miles on mine and i just payed my first payment yesterday >:D
WOW!

·
Registered
446 Posts
i know i need to slow down a little i took it on long trips two right after another one to pittsburgh to see Buffet thats 300 miles one way than up to upstate new york and that is like 350 miles one way i hope i do not go that much this month but if there is a car to do it in i have it :D

·
Registered
99 Posts
LMAOROF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts