Volkswagen GTI Forums - My Fast GTi banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
577 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
so me and my fiance are coming back from the bank this afternoon, we are at a light behind a few cars and as the light goes green a honda " something or other " goes zinging past us ...it was a sport sedan.... im guessing early 2000 ...01 or 02 but honestly i dont know, my fiance later said it was a honda accord but i didnt think so, dont really know...anyway ... it was riced out, dual exhaust, big wing, loud engine/exhaust etc. he revvs me as he zings by and im thinking...if this traffic clears and i get a chance...im not letting that crap fly.

we go around a curve and trafic is still heavy until i pull up behind him at a 4 way stop sign ( two lanes going our direction ) he was the first car in the left lane and i was behind him and next to him was a SUV. He revved it and took off like a total smart ass and instead of me pulling up and stopping as soon as he gunned it i did the same....i was in tip in 1rst when i took off at maybe 2 or 3mph ... when he took off he had a 2 car length lead and in 1rst gear i was spinning wheels and changing lanes to get over in front of the suv who was taking off too ( but much slower ) as soon as i got over and was about a car length behind him i knew i had him ... we shifted well into 5th gear and have no idea how fast we were going but i passed him as i shifted into 4th...as i did i waved a cute little wave saying " bye byeeeee " my fiance said the look on his face was PURE PISSED OFF!!! and he smirked at her as she was laughing ... like to say " yea, whateverrrrrrr "

I kept into it because we were now approaching traffic but it was in his lane ( the left lane ) as soon as i flew by that traffic i got over in front of them ( he got in my lane and followed me ) then i put on my turn signal and turned left to circle back to go to our house... he got really close reight up behind me then swerved into the right lane and revved hard as he went around.

Now my mission is to mod my Fahrenheit and take no prisoners ... that was the most fun i have had since i owned the car, my fiance just laughed and said " you are a 40 yr old child - do you know that? " the guy was by himself and had at least an aftermarket exhaust and an intake. i was bone stock with my 115 lb fiance and took off after him and behind him and still won.

It was one of the lower, sportier honda's ... no idea what though, newer model.

FUN TIMES!!! Rice tastes good.

·
Premium Member
4,311 Posts
TOE_FAST said:
Now my mission is to mod my Fahrenheit and take no prisoners ... that was the most fun i have had since i owned the car, my fiance just laughed and said " you are a 40 yr old child - do you know that? "
Hi,

:WELCOME6: to myfastgti.com

We are here to help! O0

[fish]

I like my rice with sushimi and wasabi. >:D

·
Registered
888 Posts
I ate some fun rice yesterday. I was driving my dad's 328i twin turbo. there was a white STI with a fart can exhaust and an oversize tuner body kit that wasnt painted to match the car. it was some little rich as dweeb and any way he starts revving on me at a light so i look over and rev back. thinking i have to concentrate cause i dont have much if any horsepower on him. I dropped the clutch at 4500RPM and he stalled. no lie i look back and poeple are beeping at him. i figure ill let him catch up so i can laugh my ass off when out of nowhere he flies by me out of no where doing like 120-130 that was the last i saw of this little ricer but im going to be on the lookout for him again.

·
Registered
10 Posts
i want to play!!!! i can't seem to find anyone to play with here in sc. guess they all have read the specs on my car and prefer to decline with honor than to be shamed by stock

·
Registered
1,535 Posts
Nice story Toe! This is why I come on this site.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts