Volkswagen GTI Forums - My Fast GTi banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
61 - 73 of 73 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Not to mention it will fall apart in a year...

Ford makes great trucks, the mustang is nice too (I've owned two) and I'd consider a GT40 ;D But that's about it when it comes to Ford.
those are my exact feelings on ford haha

I murdered a focus last night, he was one of my friends and I asked him if he was up for a friendly race and he accepted. We started after turning around a corner, and he had the inside so he got a little bit of a headstart and I guess we were going about 15 mph, but I caught up and won by about a car length.

·
Registered
270 Posts
man my friend was racing one a while back and it sounded like a damn mustang...i blinked and the thing was GONE!!!!!!! thing took off like a rocket

·
Registered
227 Posts
has anyone encountered one of the new ford fiestas they look fast as hell man i dont think i could beat one in my 2001 VR6 the fiesta scares the sh!t out of me .....................NOT

[flame]ford
[flame]fiesta

·
Registered
1,834 Posts
has anyone encountered one of the new ford fiestas they look fast as hell man i dont think i could beat one in my 2001 VR6 the fiesta scares the sh!t out of me .....................NOT

[flame]ford
[flame]fiesta
uuhhhh ken block drives a ford fiesta... sure they aint **** until you put 40 grand into them, and deck them for rally, but to each his own. i am a ford TRUCK guy right to the bone, and their cars are becoming...respectible? yea they are. but if were ken block i would rather win wtih a baddass suby then come in wherever else with the ford

·
Registered
1,834 Posts
by the way, the taurus sho with the ecoboost is pushing 365hp and 350tq... i kinda like that

·
That's how I Röhrl
3,110 Posts
by the way, the taurus sho with the ecoboost is pushing 365hp and 350tq... i kinda like that
idk what's price tag is in the US, but in Canada, its $53k! So, I'd much rather get a nice luxury euro model, say a 335i and tune that, then blow it on a sho, which still looks like a taurus, drives like a taurus, but just goes faster.

It's Ford's late attempt to make something like the GXP

·
Super Moderator
5,926 Posts
the new german Ford Focus RS are pretty good on the autobahn also. i had one on my ass doing about 120 mph and than i dropped it into 5th and just pulled away. he fell back but i think they are govenered to about 250 kph (155 mph) after that he was just a spec in the mirror. Ich liebe mein Auto

·
Registered
1,834 Posts
im loving the new fords, their picking up their game performance wise, bigtime. compared to the **** theyve been giving us the last few years... cars anyways. ive always loved their trucks.

·
I'm Watching You
15,550 Posts
im loving the new fords, their picking up their game performance wise, bigtime. compared to the **** theyve been giving us the last few years... cars anyways. ive always loved their trucks.
agree

im more of a chevy guy but my dad drives Lincolns so always had a ford in the family

but that ecoboost engine is putting down some nice numbers

·
Registered
1,834 Posts
agree

im more of a chevy guy but my dad drives Lincolns so always had a ford in the family

but that ecoboost engine is putting down some nice numbers
yea it is, and im am far from a ford car guy, im a ford truck guy. i used to really like chevy cars until they started coming out with garbage. Ive always had a hardon for flaresides. i have one with a blown head and i cant for the life of me get rid of my Layla, so she sits in my yard, i still wash and wax the old girl

·
Registered
178 Posts
i didnt SCREW up. i have a dsg auto....so its hard to mess up. im thinking it was a sleeper because it had all stock parts from the out side. i just wish i had my outher car that night. it would have made his car look like it was going backwords..
first, you really dont know if he has the engine build up, or NOS. maybe was a guy with a new NOS kit searching for goliats to kill. it happens

·
Super Moderator
5,926 Posts
first, you really dont know if he has the engine build up, or NOS. maybe was a guy with a new NOS kit searching for goliats to kill. it happens
2 year old thread

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

61 - 73 of 73 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.