Volkswagen GTI Forums - My Fast GTi banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
21 - 40 of 73 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
come on you shouldn't be pissed, it wasn't modded neither u screwed , so this is it, the focus won, i read about the SVT, and it does 6.5 seconds 0-60, that's okay, but at least the golf is heavier ,bigger and looks much much better...
that's okay we should admit we might lose sometimes, at the end we r not driving a 300 000$ lamborghini gallardo :p

·
Registered
68 Posts
FastAddict said:
Has anyone raced the SVT Focus stock v stock?
i dont even drive a GTI i have a Mazda 3 Sedan (not even the mazdaspeed 3) and i raced m buddys SVT focus and took him by half a car until 100 where i let off cause the road was gettin bad with the bumps.

·
Premium Member
3,420 Posts
Must've been modded. A SVT Ford Fuckus only puts out 175HP w/ 145 lbs-ft. torque. The ZX3 only puts out 130HP and 135 lbs-ft. with a 2.0L engine, the ZX3 with a 2.3L puts out 145 HP and 149 lbs-ft.

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter · #32 ·
look im not pissed about the focus any more i ran in to him at a gas station. he has his focus fixed up thats why i lost,the reason i could not hear a ex system on his car is because he has a switch in side to turn it on/off....but dont worry hes gona get his..we set up a race. by the way its a SVT focus he had it debadged and put Zx3 on his car(why i dont know). its His SVT Vs My Ser Spec-V.(im pulling out the big guns) and we bet $50. ill have NO problem taking him.

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter · #33 ·
one more thing speaking of SCION Tc 1 of my cuzens friends wants to race me in his Tc Vs my gti for $150. my cuz said dont do it cause ill get my ass whiped. he said he had the supercharged upgrade as well as some outher things. i dont know much about Scion. what do u guys think my chance are.

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter · #35 ·
well he said supercharger, ex system, intake, well i think he said every possible option from the factory. i think he said that he paid almost 35,000 by the time he was done.

·
Registered
635 Posts
the super charger if by TRD makes his 200hp and a 13% increase in torque im pretty sure it would have less than a GTI the weight is 2905 lbs and about the focus they change badges to trick fools like you into racing and then whoop your ass and laugh at you the whole time. Alot of people with beater P.O.S. cars do that they leave the exterior shitty and have 10k+ invested in the engine. At least you learned a lesson...and yeah I hope your ten thousand horsepower SER can beat his focus or the world will surely blow up!

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter · #38 ·
its no ten thousand hp but almost....we might tape it. as far as the Scion Tc so do i have a chance or should i not even try Now keep in mind mine is stock

21 - 40 of 73 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.