My Fast GTi banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 73 Posts

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
you have no clue on how mad i am right now. my GTI got just got its ass handed to him by a FORD FOCUS a FORD FOCUS NOW come on thats BULL....look this is what happen. i just got off work and i was on my way home and this guy in a red focus was riding my ass Now given thers 2 lanes to chose from i got mad...just as i was about to floor it we stop at a light and he pulled along side me...so i put it in sport mode and used LC..when the light turned green i floored the gas and we where neck and neck for like 2 sec and then he pulled away and i fell behind. oh by the way he had no mods. how do i know. well i heard no intake no ex system and no headers.....so u be the judge. please guys tell me what happen....what did i do wrong

·
Registered
139 Posts
134GTI said:
you have no clue on how mad i am right now. my GTI got just got its ass handed to him by a FORD FOCUS a FORD FOCUS NOW come on thats BULL....look this is what happen. i just got off work and i was on my way home and this guy in a red focus was riding my ass Now given thers 2 lanes to chose from i got mad...just as i was about to floor it we stop at a light and he pulled along side me...so i put it in sport mode and used LC..when the light turned green i floored the gas and we where neck and neck for like 2 sec and then he pulled away and i fell behind. oh by the way he had no mods. how do i know. well i heard no intake no ex system and no headers.....so u be the judge. please guys tell me what happen....what did i do wrong
I'd have to say you f'd up somewhere. Even if it was the SVT version focus you should of stayed with him or beat him.

I say find the guy again and ask for a rematch!

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
you would think i would win right....and it was not even a SVT focus it was a Zx3 hatch...and im 99.99% shure i did nothing wrong. i had it in S mode and i had my foot through the floor board...by the way i cant rematch him, i dont know who he is. im not shur what happen.( im still mad)

·
Premium Member
4,311 Posts
Not to mention it will fall apart in a year...

Ford makes great trucks, the mustang is nice too (I've owned two) and I'd consider a GT40 ;D But that's about it when it comes to Ford.

·
Registered
635 Posts
well that roush the only performance is the exhaust...you prob just screwed up...after hearing these stories makes me want to get a Porsche for just a lil bit more money...I need to hear stories on people winning not losing lol

·
Registered
263 Posts
a porsche for a little bit more? what porsche are you talking about

and he mustang is a great car, but if i were to get a truck, itd be the new tundra.

·
Registered
280 Posts
I've never been a huge fan of Toyota, but yeah, those Tundra commercials are pretty bad ass. Even got ME interested, and I'm not a truck person.

·
Registered
263 Posts
boxster is a porsche for women [no offense to girls]. cs4 is friggin sick tho. the 993 is the best design imo.

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
ok none of this explanes why i got my ass raped by that focus. i my self hate FORD all together and focus is the worst car ever built. and no that focus had nothing on it, well as far a i know.... i can tell when a car is fixed up...i heard no intake no ex system and NO SUPERCHARGER....

·
Registered
857 Posts
Well, everyone here can testify, NO stock ford focus will EVER beat a stock GTI. Either it was modded, or you screwed up. The focus is not faster than the GTI, period.

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
i didnt SCREW up. i have a dsg auto....so its hard to mess up. im thinking it was a sleeper because it had all stock parts from the out side. i just wish i had my outher car that night. it would have made his car look like it was going backwords..

·
Registered
857 Posts
I don't believe you screwed up (it's hard to screw up), which is why I think it was modded, you can't just assume that it wasn't, you never know. Next time you pull up to a focus, try to get them to race, and you'll see the difference.

1 - 20 of 73 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.