Volkswagen GTI Forums - My Fast GTi banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey i waxed my car for the first time the other day and accidently got some way on the plastic bumper...i didn't realize it until today and its all hard and dried up...anyone have any suggestions on what i should use to get it off without messing up the plastic?? Thanks

·
Premium Member
1,908 Posts
Well, whatever material the plastic bumper is, you're not gonna get anything off with windex. Idiot. That's about as stupid as washing your dishes with laundry detergent. Stupid.

·
Registered
573 Posts
Oh, and for the post - If I understand the question (when you say how do you get wax off of plastic, I assume you mean wax has gotten on your black plastic, and left it white...?), the easiest way to get rid of the white, is to armor all the black plastic.

·
Registered
352 Posts
Thalo said:
Well, whatever material the plastic bumper is, you're not gonna get anything off with windex. Idiot. That's about as stupid as washing your dishes with laundry detergent. Stupid.
Wow your about as stupid as a plastic bumper being made of rubber. Idiot.

·
Registered
857 Posts
UnitedGrayGTi06 said:
Wow your about as stupid as a plastic bumper being made of rubber. Idiot.
WTF?!? This question has been answered, no sense in arguing, can we please lock this topic.

·
Registered
352 Posts
I was talking to Thalo! If you look back in the responses you will understand. And in case you didn't know Thalo and I are mortal enemies. So its best not to stand between us.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts