Volkswagen GTI Forums - My Fast GTi banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
1,230 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I just found out by talking to someone from vw manufacturing that if you buy a 06 gti you will recieve a fast in the mail. It will take some time to get one because they are still making them. So dont go buying them yet wait about 3 months the most and if you havent gotten one talk to your dealer.

G

·
Funny this came up. I wasn't leaving the dealer without one so I had them put it on a DUE BILL. Maybe I will end up with two!

·
Registered
2 Posts
michelle said:
Funny this came up. I wasn't leaving the dealer without one so I had them put it on a DUE BILL. Maybe I will end up with two!
Just picked my GTi up yesterday. They said they believe VW will mail them out, but also said its like a big mystery to them and they haven't officially heard anything

·
Registered
21 Posts
how long does it take to get your fast. I had my VW GTI for about a month now and still no fast. How long should i wait before calling the dealer or VW or someone? Let me know everyone.

Clemens

·
Registered
146 Posts
Patience is the key. I've had my car almost 2 months and nothing yet. I figure it will show up about the time I forget it is coming.

·
Registered
5 Posts
I got my GTI on February 27th, so I figured it was time to go harrass the dealer about my missing FAST. The salesman made several calls (I got the first new GTI in our town) he ended up calling the regional distributor, he said. He was probably talking to his answering machine at home. The word is that it will be at least 6 weeks total for the wait. Almost completed 4 here. He also said if 2 months expires come back in. Yeah right. He also said that the dealer had just listed theirs on eBay to pay for a golf tourney they had coming up. NICE, if they are going to part with it, they could have given it to me as the first sale in my opinion. I also had another complaint, the sales have been sluggish so VW cooked up 3.9% financing the first of the month to boost sales. (good time to buy) Well that was just 2 DAYS after I got mine at 6.5% money, thats a lot per month. The sales guy just said, OH yeah they never tell us about that stuff until after it starts. Love the car, next time around I will fly to Germany and let HELGA deliver one personally... OUT

·
Registered
34 Posts
I just found out by talking to someone from vw manufacturing that if you buy a 06 gti you will recieve a fast in the mail. It will take some time to get one because they are still making them. So dont go buying them yet wait about 3 months the most and if you havent gotten one talk to your dealer.
Do you have to do anything or talk to any one special or are you automaticlly put on a list when you buy the car?

·
Registered
1,230 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
You are automaically put on the list. But it takes a while before you recieve it. Any one who buys a mkv will get a fast.

·
Registered
8 Posts
You will get one... Just be patient about it. I got mine from VW about a month and a half ago. It comes by UPS and has a cute little note that goes with it. Before I got mine I called VW and questioned them about getting it, they said that EVERYONE will get one. So if you bought or leased your car you will be getting one in the mail...I just can't tell you exactly when you will get one. :-X

·
Premium Member
1,908 Posts
Finally got my fast today. Got home from work and there was the box from UPS. He sits on the window sill now, waiting for our trip to my parent's place tomorrow (my daily commute is 10 minutes, so it's the only real driving I do each week).

Here's a picture of him in front of my computer...

·
Premium Member
1,908 Posts
Oh yeah, and he also has the scar, like someone else's... looks like it's in the exact same place too. What's up with that?

·
Registered
1,629 Posts
mine has the scar also on his face!!it goes from his right arm to the bottom of his left eye... hmmmmhmhm... i know its like solid rubber so maybe thats where they put it together or something... (doubt it but maybe...?)

·
Registered
206 Posts
Re: FDASF

DFSADF said:
免费铃声下载 免费铃声 手机铃声免费下载 免费手机铃声下载 免费手机铃声 免费下载铃声 下载铃声 下载手机铃声 mp3铃声 mp3铃声下载 搞笑铃声
免费铃声下载免费铃声 手机铃声免费下载 免费手机铃声下载 免费手机铃声 免费下载铃声 下载铃声 下载手机铃声 mp3铃声 mp3铃声下载 搞笑铃声