My Fast GTi banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello i'm a french golf mkv gti owner's and i wanted to know where can i buy a myfast doll because i've seen a lot on ebay but anyone wanted to send it in europe
Thanks

·
Premium Member
3,420 Posts
I dunno.. he's french. haha, just kidding. but seriously, maybe he can't get it because "my fast" was an american advertising thing, not european.

I don't know if I'd be willing to part with my fast. Maybe for 100 bucks.

·
Registered
842 Posts
kryptonkid07 said:
I dunno.. he's french. haha, just kidding. but seriously, maybe he can't get it because "my fast" was an american advertising thing, not european.

I don't know if I'd be willing to part with my fast. Maybe for 100 bucks.
Why dont' you just pimp him instead? >:D

·
Registered
21 Posts
blackgti06 said:
fredp06 just call 1-800-drivevw and they can get you a fast as long as you bought a mkv.
Do you have to call them to get one? I bought my GTI a little over a week ago, so I don't know if they are sending me one automatically or not?

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
ok thanks!
In europe we don't have a fast when you buy the car
And so it's very difficult to find one...
If you know where i can buy one on internet it would be great
thanks

·
Premium Member
4,311 Posts
fredp06 said:
ok thanks!
In europe we don't have a fast when you buy the car
And so it's very difficult to find one...
If you know where i can buy one on internet it would be great
thanks
E-Bay is gonna be your best bet to buy a Rapide, you also can buy a Mini-Fast through VW America... 8)

·
Premium Member
3,420 Posts
I was looking on Ebay and the have one for 102 bucks. It has 16 bids on it and 1 day and some odd hours left. There's one for 49 dollars+shipping with 4 days left and no bids. There's also a Fahrenheit Fast for 1.00 with 4+ days. The shipping to my house is 14.00.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts