Volkswagen GTI Forums - My Fast GTi banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
car is a 2003 GTI

was wondering since I might be buying a friends GTI it has an APR stage 2 turbo kit with a 3 inch down pipe and 2 style turbo backs....one catted and one just a straight pipe which he says will throw the MAF off when in use.....but neways...the car i believe is on 20psi.....what would be this good for at the wheels roughly ?

·
Premium Member
4,311 Posts
Did your friend ever have it dyno'd? Take it to a dyno shop and see what it puts out before you buy it. O0

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
it was dynoed with a stage 3 turbo not the stage 2...thats why im curious...any all park figures ? i know the day i get it i will have it on a dyno but yeah i would really like to know ahead of time...or even take it to the track lol....i might have the car for friday night to use...im debating if i should say F it and go to the track instead of taking a cruise with some friends with Mustang GTs....my friend has a 97 GT with bolt ons and a 125 shot...i can run him on the bottle to see where that car is at...its been 13.2s on the bottle and 14.7s off but i think on the bottle it can go 13.0s with good tires...so from a roll we can see where that GTI is at against him on the bottle O0

·
Registered
23 Posts
it was dynoed with a stage 3 turbo not the stage 2...thats why im curious...any all park figures ? i know the day i get it i will have it on a dyno but yeah i would really like to know ahead of time...or even take it to the track lol....i might have the car for friday night to use...im debating if i should say F it and go to the track instead of taking a cruise with some friends with Mustang GTs....my friend has a 97 GT with bolt ons and a 125 shot...i can run him on the bottle to see where that car is at...its been 13.2s on the bottle and 14.7s off but i think on the bottle it can go 13.0s with good tires...so from a roll we can see where that GTI is at against him on the bottle O0
Ehhhh... 125 shot with good tires and only 13's?? Does your friend know how to drive?? I've seen stock foxbody stangs dip into high 12's.... And yes I know the differences between the two mustangs but still... That is really slow..

1 - 5 of 5 Posts