My Fast GTi banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
143 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Never before have I been attached to a machine such as the 2007 GTI. It is the epitemy of perfection when buying a 28,000 dollar car. It is an amazing ride, fun, comfortable, incredibly sporty, words can't express my love for the gti......yes....i too....am addicted.....

·
Registered
137 Posts
i love my GTI too. I think about it all the time while i'm at work. sometimes the keys pops open, as if to say "lets go". I have never loved a car this much. And i have OCD and loved alot of cars.

·
Premium Member
4,311 Posts
GTI guy said:
i love my GTI too. I think about it all the time while i'm at work. sometimes the keys pops open, as if to say "lets go". I have never loved a car this much. And i have OCD and loved alot of cars.
I have GTI OCD too... I feel like "Monk" when I clean my car. There is never enough wax on it. ;D (It IS cleaner than when it left the showroom.)

·
Registered
22 Posts
My GTI has me permanently on ecstasy... it's like some German dude came by and said eat this and the high will last for years. Once I get my mods, it'll be like candy-flipping!

·
Registered
24 Posts
I had other VWs before and felt somewhat connected, but with this one I sometimes catch myself sneaking into the garage just to take a peek at this beauty. I feel almost guilty...
This is also the first car that ever got me to spend an ENTIRE day detailing....needless to say, it's dropdead gorgeous now.

·
Premium Member
4,311 Posts
FASTV 06 said:
I had other VWs before and felt somewhat connected, but with this one I sometimes catch myself sneaking into the garage just to take a peek at this beauty. I feel almost guilty...
This is also the first car that ever got me to spend an ENTIRE day detailing....needless to say, it's dropdead gorgeous now.
O0 O0 O0

1 - 8 of 8 Posts