Volkswagen GTI Forums - My Fast GTi banner

how much boost?

13K views 72 replies 18 participants last post by  manricky 
#1 ·
how much psi is running on stock turbo

#53 ·
watch him come out with racing gas hah. i dont even have money to fill up my gas tank. my dad is being kind enough to give me 20 bucks worth of gas so i can try to find a new job today. hopefully i will get around to meeting manricky later on in the day. or whenever he wanted to meet up.

#55 ·
manricky said:
manricky said:
we will arrange something it's going to be amazing!(NO ****)lol... and we will film it with fog buhhahahaha
lolz now i realize it sounds very very **** but i said no ****! so it's technically no **** we are doing a video clip of the carrrs. i run so much better now tomorrow we will meet up around 8 then will head out to the pines meeting..
There's sure a lot of "****" in there...

#56 ·
Dragon said:
manricky said:
manricky said:
we will arrange something it's going to be amazing!(NO ****)lol... and we will film it with fog buhhahahaha
lolz now i realize it sounds very very **** but i said no ****! so it's technically no **** we are doing a video clip of the carrrs. i run so much better now tomorrow we will meet up around 8 then will head out to the pines meeting..

[/quote

Where the hell do you get all the smiley's!!!! DAMN!!!!

#59 ·
#60 ·
22350 said:
Dragon said:
manricky said:
manricky said:
Where the hell do you get all the smiley's!!!! DAMN!!!!
Walmart was having a sale ;D

#67 ·
#68 ·
manricky said:
http://www.golfmkv.com/forums/showthread.php?t=2338&page=4 today the meet was fun.... mog3618 and I had some fun i took him by about 1 car. http://www.golfmkv.com/forums/showthread.php?t=2338&page=4 scroll down you will see a video of his set up which is revo 2 atp downpipe to dump and neuspeed....GTFLY I SHALL find you one day buhhahaaa j/k anyone else down to ride in Miami just let me know
I got to say that it was honestly a good run but the post is missing a couple details..

I don't think Ricky mentioned his advantages over me.

ABD FMIC to my stock FMIC
Riding solo to my 1 passenger
23psi to my steady 20psi

Of course, I cant find a post of our first runs when he was APR stg2, stock fmic, atp dp to my REVO stg2, stock fmic, atp dp... oh thats cause I don't bother posting information on forums that may incriminate me or my friends!!

Disclaimer... This thread is for entertainment purpose only. Some or all content may or may not be factual.

#72 ·
mog3618 said:
manricky said:
http://www.golfmkv.com/forums/showthread.php?t=2338&page=4 today the meet was fun.... mog3618 and I had some fun i took him by about 1 car. http://www.golfmkv.com/forums/showthread.php?t=2338&page=4 scroll down you will see a video of his set up which is revo 2 atp downpipe to dump and neuspeed....GTFLY I SHALL find you one day buhhahaaa j/k anyone else down to ride in Miami just let me know
I got to say that it was honestly a good run but the post is missing a couple details..

I don't think Ricky mentioned his advantages over me.

ABD FMIC to my stock FMIC
Riding solo to my 1 passenger
23psi to my steady 20psi

Of course, I cant find a post of our first runs when he was APR stg2, stock fmic, atp dp to my REVO stg2, stock fmic, atp dp... oh thats cause I don't bother posting information on forums that may incriminate me or my friends!!

Disclaimer... This thread is for entertainment purpose only. Some or all content may or may not be factual.
i am the police...good choice.

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.