Volkswagen GTI Forums - My Fast GTi banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
First they have to be wired up. they dont come that way stock. Then you will need the switch for them. Then i think you are good to go. or you might need to vag it but i dont think you need to do that. I will be doing mine in a few weeks so i will post a step by step for it with pic's and all. I am working on a step by step for a intake right now so look for that soon. Hope that helps ya

·
Registered
1,230 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
i have the vag setup ready but i think i need the wiring. Where do i get the wires from and how is it done?

·
Premium Member
1,908 Posts
I'm sorry BlackGTI, I don't mean to be offensive, but you sure waste a lot of time on useless mods. Not saying all the mods you've done are useless, but rear foglight and replacing the HIDs with "blue" ones sure are.

·
Registered
35 Posts
The rear fog is a good mod and this is why. 1 not a lot of GTI's out there with it. so it will make you stand out. 2 it will save your life if you drive in snow storm or bad fog. and 3 if you and a friend are rolling around and you see a cop you can fash the "cop light" so you all dont get pulled over.

P.s I do not promote you doing step 3 dont do as i do just do as i say. /ok dad. MUHAHAHAHA

·
Registered
1,230 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
i have aftermarket taillight R32 ones from parts4euro.com do i need the kit to do the foglights and i have a euro switch installed with the vag com setup. Hey i oreded my R32 taillights from you and i cant seem to get the rear fog lights to work. I have the vag all setup but nothing? Why wont it work

·
Premium Member
1,908 Posts
I just think there's higher priority things you could do. I drive through plenty of snow storms in the winter, but I hardly see the need for fog lights in the back. Who's gonna catch up to me?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts