Volkswagen GTI Forums - My Fast GTi banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

how do you get the front hood to cover the top of the headlights like that?

ALSO: I plan on putting this bodykit on my 93 MK3, the seller said it would fit but it looks like its on an MK4 right now, will this fit??

·
Use Google Search!!!!
8,222 Posts

ALSO: I plan on putting this bodykit on my 93 MK3, the seller said it would fit but it looks like its on an MK4 right now, will this fit??
Are you gonna be in the next fast and furious movie?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

·
Use Google Search!!!!
8,222 Posts
No need to rag on the guy. It's personal preference.
No need to quote me, I wasn't talking to you.

·
Use Google Search!!!!
8,222 Posts
No but I was talking to you. That's how conversation between human beings tends to work sometimes.
I'm not interested in conversing with you. You're a ricer.

·
Registered
333 Posts

End of story, they sell boser hood extensions that are either metal or some sort of plastic that you attach to your hood and then get smoothed over and repainted. It's not the most inexpensive mod to do but if you're looking into body kits you'll have to get the car repainted anyways. So the boser hood would be a fairly easy thing to accomplish.

·
That's how I Röhrl
3,110 Posts
But are you sure its a good idea because the hood will cover the headlight brightness and then the views will not much bright as it should be.what do you think, am I right, is it really effects? Anyhow thanks for sharing the idea, but its looking very nice.
does not cover the beam projected from the headlight.

·
Registered
963 Posts
I have tint but the drivers are kinda light because cops here. The rear window I took off because it got cut up when they put the window on.u

·
Registered
3,588 Posts
I have tint but the drivers are kinda light because cops here. The rear window I took off because it got cut up when they put the window on.u
Yeah, I can see that happening with the cops. Here in NY, I always have felt that my car is tinted windows away from a ton of tickets.

·
Registered
963 Posts
Yeah, I can see that happening with the cops. Here in NY, I always have felt that my car is tinted windows away from a ton of tickets.
I argued with one on the side of the road aftee getting me for speeding. I have 30% and when he checked it said 31. He said since it was border line illegal it made it illegal. Told him that was bull**** and after a while he gave up.

·
Registered
3,588 Posts
I argued with one on the side of the road aftee getting me for speeding. I have 30% and when he checked it said 31. He said since it was border line illegal it made it illegal. Told him that was bull**** and after a while he gave up.
That reminds me of a time when a cop asked me if I ran a red light to keep up with a car that I was allegedly harassing (long story, I was super young, the guy was a d-bag). The cop didn't witness anything and when he asked I said, "No sir. That light was yellow when I went under it." He responded, "Yellow means stop," to which I responded, "Then what's the red for?" Yeah, I didn't get any tickets since he didn't personally see anything but MAN did he check every little thing with the car. Inspection, registration, ran the plates, ran my name, etc...

·
Registered
963 Posts
Yea once you try a cop they get all puffed up ready to yell " I am da law!" Either way I always try to be respectful when telling them they are wrong.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts