Volkswagen GTI Forums - My Fast GTi banner
41 - 60 of 116 Posts

· Registered
137 Posts
do u have to buy the gti to get my fast head? i am leasing my gti, i still love it, just leasing cause new technoligy will come out and i will want a newer car. but still i want my fast head now. if i have to buy a fast head i will . Has anyone who is leasing a GTI got a fast head yet?

· Premium Member
5,927 Posts
damn i want a fast still :'( but nooooooooooooooooooooo the dumbasses do not tell you that if you do not get a GTI at a dealership you do not get a fast :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( i think i am just going to go in my Gti back seat and cry :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :-\

· Premium Member
5,927 Posts
the red gti pic i have is not mine that is a pic i got of the internet i just love the color red and i love it more with the cf hood so i put it on there so just so people know that is not my fast i have a silver gti

ps i still want a fast <~~~~~~~~~~~ just so it goes with the thread lol

· Registered
842 Posts
Dragon said:
Seawolfe said:
VW sent me 2 fasts: one about 3 weeks after I bought my GTI, and then another about 2 months ago. Weird, huh?
Send your 2nd one to a fellow serviceman in Germany who didn't get a Fast with his GTI, since he is out of country.

Paging Top!
Wow, excellent idea. Put some flaming liederhosen on the little fella.

· Premium Member
5,927 Posts
i know this is off the subject but i was trying to find a thread about window/when it is raining can some one help please

· Registered
137 Posts
I called 1-800-drive-VW and asked the lady if i would still get "my fast" even though i am leasing. And she said yes, purchase or lease every body gets a "my fast". I wonder if i am leasing the "my fast", and when i return the car the dealers will be like "sir, we need you to return your fast now" lol

So If you have a 2007 GTI and didn't get ur "my fast" in the mail yet, you will.

41 - 60 of 116 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.