Volkswagen GTI Forums - My Fast GTi banner
21 - 40 of 116 Posts

· Registered
842 Posts
kryptonkid07 said:
Hey guys. I just thought I'd let you know that I got my fast figurine in the mail today. I was so excited. So, I got my GTI in February of 2007. All those wondering whether or not you're going to get it, i did the same. I almost bought the fast from Driver Gear. I just accepted that I wasn't going to get one, so it caught me by surprise. If what I just said doesn't make sense, it's because I'm about to leave to watch spiderman! later days.
CONGRATULATIONS PROUD PAPA!

· Registered
341 Posts
kryptonkid07 said:
Hey guys. I just thought I'd let you know that I got my fast figurine in the mail today. I was so excited. So, I got my GTI in February of 2007. All those wondering whether or not you're going to get it, i did the same. I almost bought the fast from Driver Gear. I just accepted that I wasn't going to get one, so it caught me by surprise. If what I just said doesn't make sense, it's because I'm about to leave to watch spiderman! later days.
Yep, and it's a nice surprise too! :)

· Premium Member
3,414 Posts
I couldn't figure out where to put him. Armrest...kept falling off. Shotgun... friends wanted to sit there. Backseat...kept falling down. So I put him in the dash. Wedged right in the corner of the windshield.

not the best pic... but here it is:

· Registered
842 Posts
kryptonkid07 said:
I couldn't figure out where to put him. Armrest...kept falling off. Shotgun... friends wanted to sit there. Backseat...kept falling down. So I put him in the dash. Wedged right in the corner of the windshield.

He looks happy, and appears to be ready to scream 'FASTER'

· Registered
341 Posts
kryptonkid07 said:

Hey, just be careful that it doesn't get too hot in your car, or he might melt! When I had my Civic, I had a small Spongebob that I wedged between the rear taillight housing and the rear window in the summer time . . . Spongebob slightly melted and left a mark on the glass and plastic. Just keep an eye on it.

· Registered
33 Posts
quick07 said:
I just got off the phone with 1-800-drive vw and the Fast is on back order for the states. they also told me that anyone who bought a Fahrenheit gets a Fast in the same color as the car. how cool is that! ;D
Nice, I was just going to ask if Fahrenheit buyers get one.Great!Will be picking my Fahrenheit up on Friday.I'm dying to get it but it's being tinted and cleaned.Thanx for the info on fast :)

21 - 40 of 116 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.